Bring back the adult pool!

With the grills open, ama ama rumoured to be opening, the adult hot tub jammed to capacity, no place for adults to hang, and restrictions loosening - it’s time for the adult pool to reopen! We arrived today around 11:30am @ poolside after getting our checkout organized, there were no chairs available, and the pool-formerly-known-as-the-adult-pool (PFKATAP) was packed with kids. There are little to no places for adults to chill at Aulani when it’s this busy,

Lets make the adult pool great again ;)

Inga
Bump

Thank you. On my Aug 2021 & 2022, that pool was always quiet.
Because it’s so boring 😂 I wish they’d done more with that big blank wall. I love that barnacle thing in the infinity pool; the adult pool just looks like someone’s backyard pool. That said, after the pools at the Andaz on Maui, I think I’m ruined forever anyway.

Think it is a go and order your drink no sitting anymore. But you do have servers who walk to chairs so you don’t even have to go to the “bar”
Seems like a lot of the info on the Aulani website is outdated like that picture.

That looks like a bar to me.
Hmm I see that. I have zero recollection of that being there. Probably because it was so blah, we just turned around and left LOL We got all our drinks from Off The Hook—and brought our own.

Hmm I see that. I have zero recollection of that being there. Probably because it was so blah, we just turned around and left LOL We got all our drinks from Off The Hook—and brought our own.
Off the Hook will be a spot for us as well. So, what’s the blah part of the adult pool? No view? Seems like a nice quiet corner to relax.

Off the Hook will be a spot for us as well. So, what’s the blah part of the adult pool? No view? Seems like a nice quiet corner to relax.
It’s kind of in a weird, dark corner. It’s always a bit chilly. I wonder if they had designs on making it a spa pool in the planning stage.

I doubt it’s ever going back to adult b/c they can sell the cabanas to family groups and not just adults.

It looks very inviting in the photo though.

Isn't this pool kinda tucked around behind the side of the Ulu Cafe (kinda sorta)? We'll plan on packing a small collapsible cooler that we can fill with ice and will bring some of our own beverages down....and probably I'll pack some sandwiches or something a couple of days too. We did that the last time to save a buck here & there. We're planning to alternate resort days with excursion days so we know we'll likely be eating off-site on at least half of our days so this will be our way to budget our spending a little. I'm OK with it being a quiet dark corner that I can maybe take a nap in...

Isn't this pool kinda tucked around behind the side of the Ulu Cafe (kinda sorta)? We'll plan on packing a small collapsible cooler that we can fill with ice and will bring some of our own beverages down....and probably I'll pack some sandwiches or something a couple of days too. We did that the last time to save a buck here & there. We're planning to alternate resort days with excursion days so we know we'll likely be eating off-site on at least half of our days so this will be our way to budget our spending a little. I'm OK with it being a quiet dark corner that I can maybe take a nap in...
We plan to bring some of our own drinks as well. I like a dark, quiet corner. I imagine it’s nice to alternate that with the loud, insanity of the rest of the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter