• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bring back the adult pool!

The only quiet spot I have found at Aulani is the spa. Even the Adult hot tubs are frequently invaded by kids. I had to yell and then physically chase one out on my last trip. It was my kid, but I really wish other patrons would show the same courtesy and respect the last remaining hellspawn refuge.

It wouldn't much of an issue if the kids that were there weren't the loudest, most obnoxious and undisciplined devil-spawn of the universe.

With the grills open, ama ama rumoured to be opening, the adult hot tub jammed to capacity, no place for adults to hang, and restrictions loosening - it’s time for the adult pool to reopen! We arrived today around 11:30am @ poolside after getting our checkout organized, there were no chairs available, and the pool-formerly-known-as-the-adult-pool (PFKATAP) was packed with kids. There are little to no places for adults to chill at Aulani when it’s this busy,

Lets make the adult pool great again ;)

Inga
11:30 is too late to expect to find chairs anywhere especially on Feb. 19th (Sunday). Hope you have a better experience on your next stay! If we’re there at the same time, I’ll give you a White Claw!

The only quiet spot I have found at Aulani is the spa. Even the Adult hot tubs are frequently invaded by kids. I had to yell and then physically chase one out on my last trip. It was my kid, but I really wish other patrons would show the same courtesy and respect the last remaining hellspawn refuge.
😂 Get out of my tub kid!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter