Breakfast Pizzas????

alanapapa

<font color=purple>Knows someone who drives a brai
I have posted this on another board without any luck, but I am very pleased with the amount of information and the number of members so here goes.

My DW & I are ex-CM's from DL and have been to WDW a number of times, but it has been 14 or 15 years since we have been there :sad1: :sad2: .

One of the items my DW loved was the Breakfast Pizzas we would get in EPCOT. We cannot seem to find out if they are still available :confused: .

We are going in July :jumping1::jumping2: with our DD's on a Land/Sea and cannot wait.

I think you can get them at a character breakfast - of course I don't recall which one. Maybe the Crystal Palace.

Ive had a few, but Chef Mickeys is my favorite. They have the plain egg/cheese pizza which is very good. They also have a peanutbutter & jelly one.
They also had breakfast pizza at Donalds Breakfastasaurus, but there were red & green things on it(Im guessing peppers???),so I didnt try it. Boma had a vegetable pizza and a meat pizza. I tried them, but they werent my thing(one of the few things I wasnt impresssed with at Boma...most things were great).
But like I said Chef Mickeys is delicious. In fact the pizza is one reason we keep go back. ;)

My DS and I absolutely LOVE the breakfast pizza at Spoodles on the boardwalk. I believe it is listed as flat bread or something like that. But it if SOOOOOO GOOD that we can no longer share one. We each have to get our own.
Getting hungry thinking about it!!!!!

The breakfast pizza at spoodles is excellent.

I believe breakfast pizza is also offered at the Boma breakfast buffet (AKL)

Roaring Forks at WL has breakfast pizzas. Don't know if all WDW resorts have them but WL did last week.

webray said:
The breakfast pizza at spoodles is excellent.

I believe breakfast pizza is also offered at the Boma breakfast buffet (AKL)
Second both of those, and i remember there being at least 2 kinds at Boma, i don't remember meat being on one, but both were great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter