Breakfast options at BCV

MEGADAN

Nothing Beats Disney!
BCV is our home resort. We love it there especially during the F&W however, we are always dissappointed in the take out breakfast options. We don't cook in our villa. We usually have breakfast in the room, lunch at the parks and a sit-down dinner at one of the resorts. Although we buy breakfast items for the room, sometimes we are in the mood for an omlet or some french toast. It seems that we have not found a good place to get take-out breakfast at BCV short of going over to the Boardwalk. Actually I am always dissappointed with the offerings at the BCV market. It seems like other DVC resorts have better food offerings.
Can anyone shed some light on what I am missing here? There has to be a reason why BCV is different. Is it just because they assume you will walk over to the Boardwalk or into Epcot for breakfast?

BCV has BC Marketplace. They have delicous (but enough fat & calories to kill a horse) breakfast sandwiches - croissant, egg, cheese, meat. They're big enough to share, too. You could even take them apart for a more traditional breakfast. They also have custom yogurt parfaits - absolutely delicious, and only found here. I make a special trip there even when staying at other DVC resorts. I'll pick up a parfait and eat it as I walk to HS or Epcot. I consider the takeout breakfast options at BCV better than any of the other resorts! BW bakery is not nearly as good, and always has a ridiculous line when I go by. Whenever I do manage to buy something, I'm always disappointed.

We were also underwhelmed with the breakfast selections at BCV on our stay there last April. Most mornings we walked to the Captains Grille over at the YC. We also did the character breakfast at Cape May one morning.

Dennis-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter