Bounceback Free DDP and Discounted Deluxe DDP Promotion

I believe so. I've read a LOT of the posts about the bounceback (obsessed? me?;)), and it sounds like the wording of the flyer depends on what level resort you are staying at (offer says "value and moderate" at value resorts, but "moderate and deluxe" at moderate resorts), but when you call, the offer is available for all levels of resorts. The wording of the flyers is probably just a marketing tool--I'm sure they're aware that a lot of folks like to upgrade resorts with $$ saved from free dining.

We are planning our trip next year Sept 19 - Sept 28. After reading the previous posts I am excited that the dining plan might be offered next year...:banana:

We are also planning on staying at a value resort. If the free dining is not available at the value we would consider moving to a moderate. Because the free dining would save us 1100.00 for 2 adults and 2 kids...

I was wondering if disney would offer the basic free dining? Since there are different dining packages next year.

Keeping my fingers crossed....:cool1:

I believe they started offering it on August 31st. We found the flyer in our room at Pop when we returned from the parks. We checked out on September 1st. We didn't book it because the promotion runs from August 30, 2008 to September 27th, 2008. Unfortunately, it doesn't give us enough time to go before school (college) resumes for our DS. If the dates had worked, I would have booked it.

I'm hoping they offer the Free Dining again to the general public for check-ins a little earlier than August 30th. We'll see.

We receieved it on Friday and also checked out on Sept. 1st. From asking around and knowing people who go quite a bit during the year, the reasoning for the no gratuities included was there were complaints because people should be able to tip accordingly to meals, service, etc.

Does anyone think they will still be offering it on Sept 19th!! :yay:
That's when we arrive!!! I'm asking at checkin :cool1:

whenever my husband says if something seems too good to be true, It usually is... I Say

DISNEY FREE DINING PLAN!!!

:goodvibes

Now I'm starting to freak out because I'm so excited! :woohoo: This will make a 2008 trip possible! :yay: :yay:

I just did all the figures and I can't wait!!! Would also like to try out the dddp. Planning all those ADRs will be intense!:laughing:

Don't worry, hmillerbarilla, I'll help! :thumbsup2

we are going 11/30-12/5 and would also like the bounceback program offered then as we are going next september as well- hopeful wishing on my part...

We will be booking bounceback - our upcoming trip is our 3rd year with free dining and its so much fun! Eating for free is a blast. This year and last year Disney drew us back with free dining when we might have went elsewhere for vacation. For a family with big eaters this makes for a fairly affordable vacation - especially in Sept. when the room rates aren't too outrageous anyway. I figured we can book it and cancel if we change our minds.

Does anyone know if the deluxe plan is being offered for a discount at the same time?

Which TS restaurants did you try and how were they? Going in 17 days to POP. Also how was POP? Going for 9 days Sept. 21-30.:hippie: :cool1:

Does anyone think they will still be offering it on Sept 19th!! :yay:
That's when we arrive!!! I'm asking at checkin

The booking period is supposed to run through Sep 28. Just make sure you book before you check out. Shouldn't be a problem for you, since you sound like me--ready to book the next trip while still checking in for the current trip!

Does anyone know if the deluxe plan is being offered for a discount at the same time?

It's rumored to be an option. Book free dining, then upgrade to the deluxe plan by paying the difference between the 2 ($32/day for adults).

Here's the thread that talks about it:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1567361

The booking period is supposed to run through Sep 28. Just make sure you book before you check out. Shouldn't be a problem for you, since you sound like me--ready to book the next trip while still checking in for the current trip!

It's rumored to be an option. Book free dining, then upgrade to the deluxe plan by paying the difference between the 2 ($32/day for adults).

Here's the thread that talks about it:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1567361

Wow, we are living parallel lives on opposite coasts!!! 17 days for us until 15 days at ALMovies....

I already called the hubby to tell him I would have our next trip booked before he arrives :lmao: (the kiddos and I are taking an earlier flight) and he didn't even want to know about it :cool1:

he likes to take things one vacation at a time :sad2:

But I'm already putting together an itinerary for Dining reservations!! :rotfl2:

thanks for the info and have a great vacation!!
pink

Wow, we are living parallel lives on opposite coasts!!! 17 days for us until 15 days at ALMovies....

I already called the hubby to tell him I would have our next trip booked before he arrives :lmao: (the kiddos and I are taking an earlier flight) and he didn't even want to know about it :cool1:

he likes to take things one vacation at a time :sad2:

But I'm already putting together an itinerary for Dining reservations!! :rotfl2:

thanks for the info and have a great vacation!!
pink

:rotfl2: One vacation at a time??? :scared1: Although I can't start putting my dining plans together until my family fills out their "report cards" from this year's restaurants. Dh's idea, not mine. And he says I'm the obsessive one. :rolleyes:

Hey--flametamr--I just noticed that you already have next year's countdown clock up! I so want to do that, but I have to restrain myself, at least until we've actually booked the trip. Which I will be doing in 17 days!!!!

Hi!

I heard there is a $200.00 deposit required for the 2008 Bounce Back program... do you know if it is refundable if you decide not to go? We are going in < 3 weeks and I would LOVE to book for 2008, but I want to find out if the deposit is refundable if 12 months from now we decide we can't go.

Thanks and look forward to your reports!!

:cool1:

I'm really annoyed now. We checked out on 9/2 and I never saw anything about this. Actually I was already thinking of booking a trip for April or May and forgoing the August heat, but I wish I'd known about this and could have had the option to book it.

:rotfl2: One vacation at a time??? :scared1: Although I can't start putting my dining plans together until my family fills out their "report cards" from this year's restaurants. Dh's idea, not mine. And he says I'm the obsessive one. :rolleyes:

Hey--flametamr--I just noticed that you already have next year's countdown clock up! I so want to do that, but I have to restrain myself, at least until we've actually booked the trip. Which I will be doing in 17 days!!!!

:lmao: "report cards" for the resturants... I like that!!! :thumbsup2
I'll start printing up some guidelines and pass them out during the meal... kindof like a ittle winetasting card...:rotfl:
wine tasting..:love: F&W Festival and MNSSH... here we come...:cloud9:
have a great trip
pink

We arrive at ASMovies on September 28th :thumbsup2 I hope I can talk my hubby into doing the bounce back before we arrive so when we check in, we can just book our next vacation :woohoo:

That is when we are checking into Movies!!! :love: I hope we don't have a problem booking this year. Last Dec we were at ASMusic, and I had the darndest time getting anyone to help me with this. I was on the phone literally 45 minutes at a time. I was finally told I had to be staying at POP to book bounceback, which I knew was totally wrong. I was so frustrated, and finally gave up, then when we got home I called the special number which someone had posted in DIS and explained to CM my experience, gave her my ressie number, and was able to book then.

We just returned from a 4 night stay at WL and also booked for next year using the bounceback offer. This year, it was just DH and I, but next year my mom (and possibly cousin) will be joining us. Even though we only had one room this year, they allowed us to book two next year with the offer. Apparently you can book as many rooms for next year as you have adults in the room this year. So two adults in our room this year equals two rooms allowed with the bounceback offer next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!