Bounceback Free DDP and Discounted Deluxe DDP Promotion

:thumbsup2 Hi all,
We just returned from 4 nights at WL and booked a trip for next year (again at WL) through the bouceback offer. This year was just DH and I, but next year my mother will be joining us and needs her own room. They did allow us to book a second room in my mother's name with free dining. They said that because we had two adults in the room this time, we would be allowed to book two rooms for next year even if one is in my mother's name. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up! I was shocked that they allowed it, but definitely pleased.

There were a number of bounceback threads started that have been merged in this one thread.

Thanks for sharing the good news everyone!

Does anyone know if it is easier to add people to your reservation or take them off? My DD starts high school next year and sounds a little bit nervous about missing school. Can you believe she is even complaining about missing school this year for WDW. I am planning on booking while I am there in a couple weeks but don't know if I should put her on when I book.

When you booked the second room, since you had 2 adults, did you have to name everyone that would be staying in that room?
This will be the second year our family has booked "free" dining and everyone (extended family) says they want to go next time, if there's a good offer. I wondered if we could book 2 rooms without knowing exactly who would end up joining us. Should I just give them my best guess and change names later if needed?
Also, would my DD13 be considered an adult for the purpose of booking a room, or just for the purpose of charging adult prices on her park admission?

Could I make a 1 night stay in a Disney resort to book the free dining plan for 2008? Anyonce can confirme this?
Thanks!

Could I make a 1 night stay in a Disney resort to book the free dining plan for 2008? Anyonce can confirme this?
Thanks!
Are you asking if you can stay one night NOW, this year, to book for 2008? If so then I think the answer is yes. If you're asking if you can book the free dining package for one night in 2008 then no. There's a three night minimum.

Cynjam,
Yes, I had to list names for each room. For now, we have DH and myself in one room and my mother in the other room. My cousin might be joining us (staying w/ my mother) but we did not add her yet. She won't know if she can make it until next summer. We did confirm that we can add her (as long as it's at least 3 days ahead) and she would also get free dining. The way it was explained to me is that it's the room reservation that matters for now, specific guests can be adjusted later.

Hi!

I heard there is a $200.00 deposit required for the 2008 Bounce Back program... do you know if it is refundable if you decide not to go? We are going in < 3 weeks and I would LOVE to book for 2008, but I want to find out if the deposit is refundable if 12 months from now we decide we can't go.

Thanks and look forward to your reports!!

:cool1:

We booked the bounceback offer on Aug. 31 while staying at Pop. We added insurance and we were told the entire package was refundable except for the insurance.

we just returned from a weeks stay at all star music suites....returned yesterday on sept 4th. we never received a pamphlet or anything that had any info on a bounceback offer. if we had known about it, i would have booked it too. is there any way to still be eligible for it??

I would suggest calling and asking for a customer service manager. I actually misunderstood the pamphlet I got and called after I left the park on check out day. Since I had express checkout I never talked to anyone. The CM first denied me the booking and then put me thru to a mgr. She asked me what I wanted and booked me for next year. She pointed out specificly that the gratuity had been taken away. But I was able to book after check out. So call and press the issue. It will work.

Has anyone been able to book the deluxe dining plan at the discount mentioned?

I agree that it sounds like WAY too much food, but it might be fun to try for a few days of character and signature dining. :goodvibes Of course, after I got home I wouldn't be able to eat for a month! :rotfl2:

I agree that it sounds like WAY too much food, but it might be fun to try for a few days of character and signature dining. :goodvibes Of course, after I got home I wouldn't be able to eat for a month! :rotfl2:

We are checking in tonight and I plan to call first thing tomorrow, so i can let you knwo when we return on sunday. I am only boking if they let me do the dddp, otherwise, the regular plan just isnt worth it for us, not even free. I too agree with too much food, but since we have been there so much we figure it might be nice to spend three days going from restaurant to retaurant instead of ride to ride.. :rotfl: , may add a signature or just do 3 meals a day.

I just called and did my booking for next year and I was offered the deluxe plan with the discount during my call so I am certain it would be available.

Liz

Cynjam,
Yes, I had to list names for each room. For now, we have DH and myself in one room and my mother in the other room. My cousin might be joining us (staying w/ my mother) but we did not add her yet. She won't know if she can make it until next summer. We did confirm that we can add her (as long as it's at least 3 days ahead) and she would also get free dining. The way it was explained to me is that it's the room reservation that matters for now, specific guests can be adjusted later.

So let me see if I understand this correctly. Me and FH will be in Disney in 3 days, we have one room at Pop. If we want to book the bounceback offer, we can reserve 2 rooms (one under his name and one under mine). We don't need to give any details regarding how many ppl will be in each room just yet until 3 days before we travel? And everyone will get the free DDP. That sounds too good to be true!!

What's the cancellation policy? Can we get the $200 (or $400 in this case) back if we cancel?

:cool1:

Thanks!

We will be arriving on 9 19 for 2 weeks. Can I ask when I check in to book the bounceback?
Some poeple return and don't even know it was offered, does it have to be offered to you?

I have already chosen the dates Starting the last friday of the promo and going for two weeks out. With the new rate changes during a stay does anyone know if you can still book the extra days on the free DDP if the offer ends during your stay and you pay the rest?

:goodvibes

Are you asking if you can stay one night NOW, this year, to book for 2008? If so then I think the answer is yes. If you're asking if you can book the free dining package for one night in 2008 then no. There's a three night minimum.

Exactly! I was asking I could stay one night now to book for 2008. Thanks

They did ask me the names of who would be in the room.

The cancellation is 45 days prior to check in.

Liz

We will be arriving on 9 19 for 2 weeks. Can I ask when I check in to book the bounceback?
Some poeple return and don't even know it was offered, does it have to be offered to you?

I have already chosen the dates Starting the last friday of the promo and going for two weeks out. With the new rate changes during a stay does anyone know if you can still book the extra days on the free DDP if the offer ends during your stay and you pay the rest?

:goodvibes

From what I understand, as long as you're staying onsite during required 2007 dates, you're eligible. I don't think you can book the bounceback at check-in, but you can call ext. 8844 from your room to book the bounceback as long as you do no later than 9/28/07. I would allow extra time just in case the line is busy/you're on hold.

Not sure about your other question...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter