BOOM! EXPRESS! No Wait!! A UOR December 2019 TR *COMPLETE* 4/27 x2

Day 1 Continued: Friday December 6th

Our first day was definitely a long & busy one, so let's wrap it up!

After dinner, we headed over to Men In Black because we figured we had time for one more thing before we’d have to go find a spot to watch Cinematic Celebration.

MUP-028
by disneymom1024, on Flickr

After the ride, we got one last Icee for the day, then found a spot to wait until the nighttime show started.

DD was so cute, she absolutely loved the show, especially the Trolls part!

IMG_8251

IMG_8252

IMG_8254

There was a not so great moment during the show that meant I couldn’t enjoy it as fully as I would have liked. I got a phone call from our alarm system company that our motion detector had been activated. DH was able to pull up the camera images on his phone from our living room, and he could see that not only was no one in the house, but he could see the flashlights from the police officers who had been sent out to check out the house since I wasn’t able to call back right away. I was able to call once the show was over and we were walking out of the park to make sure everything was okay, and the dispatcher was able to get in touch with the officer on scene to let us know there was nothing out of the ordinary going on. Seems like the motion sensory was a bit faulty and tripped for no reason, so that was a relief.

After that was all taken care of, we made it out of Studios and got to see it all lit up and pretty.

It hadn’t been a park opening to close kind of day, but we had still had a busy one and gotten to do so much!! We got back to the resort and got the kids right to bed, then went to bed ourselves.

Continued in next post...

Day 2: Saturday December 7th

This morning we were all up and moving earlier than the day before, but we didn’t have as much to do to get ready since we were getting breakfast at the parks. DD was ready to go and hopefully meet her favorite Troll today!

IMG_8266

We were in the car and ready to go around 7:30 am. Our first stop of the morning was Voodoo Doughnuts. DD was ALL ABOUT some doughnuts this morning!

IMG_2595

IMG_2596

IMG_2599

IMG_2600

IMG_2601

I got the coconut chocolate cake, DS went with a glazed Old Fashioned and a chocolate Old Fashioned (I knew he wouldn’t eat both but figured if I only got one, I could finish what DS didn’t), DD picked the Little Pink, and DH got the Dirt and the Butterfinger. My parents split a blueberry cake.

IMG_2602

IMG_2603

IMG_8268

IMG_8270

DS had missed getting his picture in the doughnut chair before we went in, so after breakfast I stopped to take one of him,

IMG_8271

That put us a little behind the family, so we decided to stop on the bridge over to Studios when we saw there was a photographer out taking photos and got some of just the two of us.

MUP-032

MUP-031

MUP-030

We got into Studios while early entry was going on, but since we didn’t have access, we were able to just walk around the store at the entrance and get our Tree Hunt map stamped.

When the park officially opened and we could go in, we headed straight down the street and turned right at the Mummy to get to Diagon Alley.

We went over to Gringotts first because it didn’t have a very long wait, despite having been open for early entry, and we wanted to see if we could get on while it was short.

DD kept insisting that the dragon on the roof wasn’t real, and one of the TMs outside Gringotts overheard her. She told DD that every once in awhile, the dragon knows kids don’t believe she’s real, so she has to breathe fire to prove she is. This happened right before we started hearing the familiar rumbles that she is about to breathe fire, so DH took a video of DD, which ended up being hilarious!

IMG_2604

My mom decided to sit out, so it was the four of us plus my dad.

IMG_2606

MUP-029

DD decided to ride without the 3D glasses, and she actually loved the ride! It was a very pleasant surprise! I had really worried a lot leading up to this trip that she was just going to freak out on something and be too scared to ride, but once she went on this and loved it, I had a much better outlook on the rest of the trip.

We walked over to Ollivanders after the ride and got right in to the next showing. Thankfully, DS didn’t get picked this time, so there was no crying over wands not being purchased!

UP NEXT: Put Your Hair in the Air!

DD was so cute, she absolutely loved the show, especially the Trolls part!
That's great!
There was a not so great moment during the show that meant I couldn’t enjoy it as fully as I would have liked. I got a phone call from our alarm system company that our motion detector had been activated. DH was able to pull up the camera images on his phone from our living room, and he could see that not only was no one in the house, but he could see the flashlights from the police officers who had been sent out to check out the house since I wasn’t able to call back right away. I was able to call once the show was over and we were walking out of the park to make sure everything was okay, and the dispatcher was able to get in touch with the officer on scene to let us know there was nothing out of the ordinary going on. Seems like the motion sensory was a bit faulty and tripped for no reason, so that was a relief.
Yikes. That would definitely stress you out to get that phone call, but I'm glad that it wasn't anything serious and that the police were able to check things out and reassure you.
It hadn’t been a park opening to close kind of day, but we had still had a busy one and gotten to do so much!!
::yes:: I was just thinking about how much you guys managed to get done that day! Pretty impressive!
DD picked the Little Pink
The donut with the word "little" in its name is like the biggest one. Is there a big pink that is the size of the box?
DD kept insisting that the dragon on the roof wasn’t real, and one of the TMs outside Gringotts overheard her. She told DD that every once in awhile, the dragon knows kids don’t believe she’s real, so she has to breathe fire to prove she is. This happened right before we started hearing the familiar rumbles that she is about to breathe fire, so DH took a video of DD, which ended up being hilarious!
:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: Gotta love the TM stepping up to make it all real.
DD decided to ride without the 3D glasses, and she actually loved the ride! It was a very pleasant surprise! I had really worried a lot leading up to this trip that she was just going to freak out on something and be too scared to ride, but once she went on this and loved it, I had a much better outlook on the rest of the trip.
That's fantastic! She really is a trooper about all this stuff!
We walked over to Ollivanders after the ride and got right in to the next showing. Thankfully, DS didn’t get picked this time, so there was no crying over wands not being purchased!
I figured it would be DD's turn sparking a whole new set of problems. :rotfl:

Ah that stinks that you couldn't enjoy the show because you were dealing with the alarm system at home! DD sure looked happy though!!

DD's outfit the next day is so cute! She was Trolls ready!!

I love seeing how Universal decorates for Christmas! I'll need to visit at that time of year at some point!

I am so enjoying your trip report! We are definitely Disney people but haven't renewed our passes there and are experiencing other Florida parks! We are currently planning a trip to Universal for the weekend after Thanksgiving. Our kids ages 14 and 11 have never been to Universal and my husband and I haven't been there in years! I can't wait for more so I am off to find your last TRs!

Yikes. That would definitely stress you out to get that phone call, but I'm glad that it wasn't anything serious and that the police were able to check things out and reassure you.

Our motion sensor has tripped a couple of times, but it's more reassuring when DH is only a few minutes away and can run home to meet the police and check on things. Much more upsetting when you're 750 miles away!! It was a relief to find out it was just it tripping again and not something wrong.

::yes:: I was just thinking about how much you guys managed to get done that day! Pretty impressive!

I don't think I really realized it until going through the photos & writing up the TR!

The donut with the word "little" in its name is like the biggest one. Is there a big pink that is the size of the box?

Right?! There was NOTHING little about that doughnut!!

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: Gotta love the TM stepping up to make it all real.

It was incredibly hilarious timing. DD thought the TM was just messing with her, but boy did it shut her up when that dragon really did breathe fire! :rotfl2:

That's fantastic! She really is a trooper about all this stuff!

I was so impressed with how well she did! I was so stressed that everything was going to scare her and freak her out, so getting through Gringotts was really an awesome surprise!

I figured it would be DD's turn sparking a whole new set of problems. :rotfl:

Haha, that thought did cross my mind!!

Ah that stinks that you couldn't enjoy the show because you were dealing with the alarm system at home! DD sure looked happy though!!

DD's outfit the next day is so cute! She was Trolls ready!!

I love seeing how Universal decorates for Christmas! I'll need to visit at that time of year at some point!

She definitely enjoyed it, and getting to see her react to it for the first time was really incredible! I can't wait to see her watching Happily Ever After!

I couldn't believe it, but I found that at Walmart!! It was so perfect and not expensive at all!

The parks were really nicely decorated for the holidays. I love that they decorate throughout so many different areas of the parks, and really loved seeing the Wizarding World areas all decked out.

I am so enjoying your trip report! We are definitely Disney people but haven't renewed our passes there and are experiencing other Florida parks! We are currently planning a trip to Universal for the weekend after Thanksgiving. Our kids ages 14 and 11 have never been to Universal and my husband and I haven't been there in years! I can't wait for more so I am off to find your last TRs!

Disney is really doing a great job pricing people out of their APs! :sad2: Universal is still such a great value when it comes to passes, and at those ages, I bet they will have a BLAST!

Day 2 Continued: Saturday December 7th

We made our way out of Diagon Alley, and DH stopped at the San Francisco Bakery Company to get our cup activated. (Side note...I know when I worked on my next updates, I will mention that when we went to get our cup reactivated on Sunday, it already showed that it was activated for the day. We ended up narrowing it down to THIS BAKERY! Every time we reactivated it there, we got the next day for free!! So if you're going multiple days and getting the cups, try to get it reactivated here!!)

The first Trolls meet was at 10:15 am, and in my mind, it was not that long of a walk over to Kid Zone, so somehow I recruited everyone in the group (except probably DH) that it was a good idea and we could get there quickly.

Although it was a longer walk than I realized, it was a great meet, and totally worth it! We walked up right as Poppy, Branch, and Guy Diamond were coming out.

Being there when they came out also meant we got to see Guy Diamond fart glitter.

IMG_2608
(Click for the video)

UniDec19 02-018

After just a few minutes of waiting, it was DD’s turn (DS refused to meet them once again), and it was sooooooo cute! Totally worth the long hike around the water to see how excited Poppy was to meet DD dressed as her!

It was a really fun & cute meet! We peeked at E.T. after we were done meeting the Trolls, but Kid Zone had just opened and the wait there was a bit long. We went over to Woody Woodpecker’s Nuthouse Coaster instead to give DD her first taste of rollercoasters!

All 6 of us went on it the first time, and DD loved it!! My parents decided they weren’t up for another ride, so my dad kept hold of the camera while DH and I took the kids on again so he could get pictures of us riding. We went on it two more times in a row because no one was in line.

DS remembered getting to check out the Ball Factory in the Curious George play area on a previous trip, so once we were that close to it, we just weren’t getting away from it without taking them to play for a bit.

We were literally the only ones in there, so the kids had a blast playing and running around. Despite feeling a little like we were “wasting” that early park time when we could have been riding bigger stuff doing character meets, Woody Woodpecker, and the Ball Factory, everyone was having a great time!

The wait time at E.T. had gone down, so we got in line there.

I don’t remember how or why we started talking about it, but we started talking about this movie the kids had been watching a lot before we left for vacation, The Odd Squad Movie. There’s a show on PBS Kids called The Odd Squad that they love, where a group of kids work for an agency that solves “odd” things using math. When I had been looking on Prime Video to find more episodes for DD to watch one day, I found the Odd Squad movie, and they were instantly obsessed upon first viewing. In the movie, they are dealing with this alien named Dave who replicates quickly, and literally all he can say is, “Dave. Dave. Dave,” in a monotone voice. We were laughing as we made our way through the queue, so before we got to the point where they ask your name for your interplanetary passport, DS decided he was going to say his name was Dave. DH decided to play along, as did both my parents who all said their name was Dave too, so that they could hear E.T. say all of the Daves in a row like the alien in the movie does. DD and I gave our real names.

It cracked the kids up to hear E.T. say a bunch of Daves when we stopped in front of us, and he called DD Delia, so we kept teasing her that we were going to change her name!

Last edited:

After the ride, we stopped to do the photo spot in the exit gift shop. DH, DD, DS, and I all did the bike photos, then we did the closet photos and my parents joined in. We had a photographer who seemed to be in a rush, and he told us instead of doing all of the edits there, we could stop at one of the photo shops and have them fix the green screen background. Well…

MUP-033

MUP-034

MUP-037

MUP-038

MUP-041

...that didn't happen.

I’ll skip ahead a bit here…We did stop at the photo shop one night and had the TM add the backgrounds. He even showed me the photos as he was doing them to make sure they were all correct. He said they should show up correctly in my account by the next day. I checked a few times during the next day and still had just the green screen photos, so I stopped in the photo shop again one night on the way out of the park. The TM said she could see them as pending in our account so they should show up by midnight. They never did! So we have these lovely green screen photos instead. But the closet ones came out nice.

MUP-040

MUP-042

MUP-046

MUP-035

When we left the shop, DH and DD went ahead while the rest of us grabbed the stroller to get an Icee refill. I was trying to call his name to see if he wanted to get our popcorn bucket filled, and he wasn’t answering to his name, so my dad yelled, “DAVE!” and he finally turned around!! Lmao

IMG_8282

IMG_8283

A check of the app said that Fast & Furious only had a 10 minute wait, so we headed over there next.

DD was showing off her dance moves in the queue.

IMG_8285
(Click for the video)

UniDec19 02-048

UniDec19 02-049

UniDec19 02-050

UniDec19 02-051

UniDec19 02-052

Our Pat & Jamie both sucked this time, which was a disappointment since a good Pat and/or Jamie can be the best part of this entire attraction!

After riding, we were getting hungry, and we were close by Louie’s Italian so we decided to stop in there. We grabbed Icee #3 on the way.

IMG_8287

IMG_8288

My parents got chicken salads, and we ordered a whole cheese pizza for the 4 of us to share since it was cheaper than buying each of us a slice separately.

UniDec19 02-053

UniDec19 02-054

IMG_8290
Half eaten pizza because we dived in before taking pictures.

After lunch, we stopped at the Mummy exit store to get our Tree Hunt map stamped.

Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon only had a 5 minute wait, so we walked right in and into the pre-show.

I got DS to give me his best EW! face in the gift shop.

IMG_8291

We spotted Hashtag the Panda hanging out the window, and he started blowing kisses to DD when he got her attention.

IMG_2610

UP NEXT: "Hallo" Kitty

Not that I'm like SUPER CONSISTENT with updates or anything :rotfl: ...but we are headed to WDW on Friday! We are braving the Mardi Gras crowds, and we are very excited to be back after a long time away from the WDW parks. See ya on the flippity flop!!!

Last edited:
49210580063_b98cb80c2e_c.jpg

Oo the look on her face is priceless! 🥰 🥰

Seems like the motion sensory was a bit faulty and tripped for no reason, so that was a relief.

Thank goodness but I can only imagine how scary and stressful that was!

:rotfl::rotfl:

She told DD that every once in awhile, the dragon knows kids don’t believe she’s real, so she has to breathe fire to prove she is.

That's awesome! I love great TMs!

We made our way out of Diagon Alley, and DH stopped at the San Francisco Bakery Company to get our cup activated. (Side note...I know when I worked on my next updates, I will mention that when we went to get our cup reactivated on Sunday, it already showed that it was activated for the day. We ended up narrowing it down to THIS BAKERY! Every time we reactivated it there, we got the next day for free!! So if you're going multiple days and getting the cups, try to get it reactivated here!!)

Oo I need to try to keep this in mind!

Being there when they came out also meant we got to see Guy Diamond fart glitter.

Awesome! I wanted to see him so badly and we never got to.

DH decided to play along, as did both my parents who all said their name was Dave too, so that they could hear E.T. say all of the Daves in a row like the alien in the movie does. DD and I gave our real names.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

The TM said she could see them as pending in our account so they should show up by midnight. They never did! So we have these lovely green screen photos instead.

That happened to us with Spiderman photos and at HHN they did basically a magic shot where they were supposed to add a zombie to our picture and the zombie didn't show up. When we went to the photo place, they added it and we printed the picture thankfully because it never showed up in the app.

I was trying to call his name to see if he wanted to get our popcorn bucket filled, and he wasn’t answering to his name, so my dad yelled, “DAVE!” and he finally turned around!! Lmao

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

How fun that you guys got the coaster all to yourselves! And I'm happy to see DD seemed to be enjoying all the attractions.

I think I remember reading in your last report that DS found the ball play area. How sweet that he wanted to take his sister there...even if it did mean missing a few of the more popular attractions. :laughing:

Wow- nice discovery about the bakery & activating your cup!!

Ah I can't acces the video but the farting troll sounds so funny! What an adorable pic with all of them!

Great pics of the 4 of you on Woody Woodpecker!

That's frustrating that they never could fix the background of the green screen photos!

Sounds like a really fun morning! And I love DS's EW face :rotfl:

Ahhh have so much fun in Disney!!!

(Side note...I know when I worked on my next updates, I will mention that when we went to get our cup reactivated on Sunday, it already showed that it was activated for the day. We ended up narrowing it down to THIS BAKERY! Every time we reactivated it there, we got the next day for free!! So if you're going multiple days and getting the cups, try to get it reactivated here!!)
Great tip!
That alone makes the effort worthwhile. :lmao:
We were literally the only ones in there, so the kids had a blast playing and running around. Despite feeling a little like we were “wasting” that early park time when we could have been riding bigger stuff doing character meets, Woody Woodpecker, and the Ball Factory, everyone was having a great time!
It's a tough balance. You hate doing something that isn't a headliner that early, but it is also very nice to be able to spend some time there while it isn't busy and the kids can just run around and do whatever they want and you don't have to worry about other kids or where they are. They had fun and that's what matters!
We had a photographer who seemed to be in a rush, and he told us instead of doing all of the edits there, we could stop at one of the photo shops and have them fix the green screen background. Well…
Uh oh...
I was trying to call his name to see if he wanted to get our popcorn bucket filled, and he wasn’t answering to his name, so my dad yelled, “DAVE!” and he finally turned around!! Lmao
:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:
Not that I'm like SUPER CONSISTENT with updates or anything :rotfl: ...but we are headed to WDW on Friday! We are braving the Mardi Gras crowds, and we are very excited to be back after a long time away from the WDW parks. See ya on the flippity flop!!!
Have a great trip! I look forward to hearing about it when you get back!

Hi great trip report so far! I am so glad your DD did so well for her first time. I remember those days worrying how it would go. When we this past summer to Orlando we stayed at the Shearaton Vistana Resort. We usually stay on property but this time wanted to spread out. I love the condo, it will be hard to go back to just a room if it is the 4 of us. My teens are 18 now.

We enjoyed the photo package, I know it is not as good as Disney's but we took advantage of it and had some extra pics of the 4 of us I otherwise wouldn't have gotten.

It makes such a difference to get a TM like you did. I love to see the expressions on the kids faces.

Looking forward to more...

Enjoy the parks and have fun!

:woohoo:

Oo the look on her face is priceless! 🥰 🥰

It was so cute getting to see her experience things for the first time & enjoy them so much!

hank goodness but I can only imagine how scary and stressful that was!

Thankfully everything was fine, and thankfully this wasn't my first time seeing this show because I was so distracted I missed a lot.

That's awesome! I love great TMs!

We have had some GREAT TMs on our trips!!

That happened to us with Spiderman photos and at HHN they did basically a magic shot where they were supposed to add a zombie to our picture and the zombie didn't show up. When we went to the photo place, they added it and we printed the picture thankfully because it never showed up in the app.

It was a bummer, especially because we kept trying & trying to get it fixed and they never showed up correctly.

How fun that you guys got the coaster all to yourselves! And I'm happy to see DD seemed to be enjoying all the attractions.

I think I remember reading in your last report that DS found the ball play area. How sweet that he wanted to take his sister there...even if it did mean missing a few of the more popular attractions. :laughing:

It was such a relief that she was enjoying everything! I had worried about that since our May trip when I spent the whole time thinking, "Oooh, she might be too scared of this...May want to skip this one with DD..."

Luckily our trip ended up not having awful crowds, so it was worth taking a morning for some low key activities instead of rushing around the headliners.

Wow- nice discovery about the bakery & activating your cup!!

Ah I can't acces the video but the farting troll sounds so funny! What an adorable pic with all of them!

Great pics of the 4 of you on Woody Woodpecker!

That's frustrating that they never could fix the background of the green screen photos!

Sounds like a really fun morning! And I love DS's EW face :rotfl:

Ahhh have so much fun in Disney!!!

Hopefully I remember that about the bakery for our next trip!

It was a very fun morning, we really had a great time even though we weren't hitting the "big stuff"

Great tip!

Hopefully it's one I remember by the time we go back!

That alone makes the effort worthwhile. :lmao:

I'd love to say that was intentional on my part. lol I think I read later that he only comes out on weekends too, so it was even better that I chose this day to be the day we headed over there for their first set.

It's a tough balance. You hate doing something that isn't a headliner that early, but it is also very nice to be able to spend some time there while it isn't busy and the kids can just run around and do whatever they want and you don't have to worry about other kids or where they are. They had fun and that's what matters!

Looking back, we had plenty of time for our favorites, so I'm glad we didn't steer them away from these activities on this particular day and just let them have fun. It made great memories for all of us!

Have a great trip! I look forward to hearing about it when you get back!

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to sharing it!!

Hi great trip report so far! I am so glad your DD did so well for her first time. I remember those days worrying how it would go. When we this past summer to Orlando we stayed at the Shearaton Vistana Resort. We usually stay on property but this time wanted to spread out. I love the condo, it will be hard to go back to just a room if it is the 4 of us. My teens are 18 now.

It's so hard to go back to a hotel room after experiencing the space of a villa! We have definitely gotten spoiled to having Wyndham when we travel, and it's what made us decide to buy a resale DVC contract. We missed staying onsite at Disney but we didn't want to give up the space. It wasn't too bad staying onsite with the 3 of us on previous Universal trips, but for a big family trip, these accommodations were definitely better for us!

We enjoyed the photo package, I know it is not as good as Disney's but we took advantage of it and had some extra pics of the 4 of us I otherwise wouldn't have gotten.

Had I not gotten it on sale, I might not have thought it was worth it, but getting it for a cheaper price definitely helps the value. Sharing it with my parents didn't hurt there either! I think I'll get it again on future trips as long as I can catch it on sale again.

It makes such a difference to get a TM like you did. I love to see the expressions on the kids faces.

It really does!! I love those fun interactions with a great TM.

We are back from WDW, and we had a GREAT time!!! I can't wait to share it all with you! Once DH gets to work editing photos, I'll get that TR up and running and post a link! But for now, back to Universal...

Next, we went over to do Shrek 4D. We grabbed Icee #4 at the Monsters Café drink kiosk along the way.

We spotted a tree for our Tree Hunt in the Shrek exit shop, and got another stamp on our map.

We got Icee #5 before getting in line to meet Optimus Prime.

My parents were still in the Shrek gift shop, so we met them back in there. They wanted the kids to look around a bit more to see if they wanted anything from there that my parents could get them as part of their Christmas gift. It seemed like a good shop since there was lots of Trolls and How to Train Your Dragon merchandise. As much as I pleaded for no more stuffed animals, DS ended up picking out a small stuffed Toothless as his gift.

We had read before the trip that the AP Lounge was going to have magnets and buttons for AP holders, so DH, DS and I headed in there to make sure we got ours. We also purchased one of the AP ornaments.

My parents were with DD in the Hello Kitty store buying…ANOTHER STUFFED ANIMAL!

We got another stamp on our maps also while we were in there.

Some of the performers from the Macy’s Holiday Parade would come out throughout the day to interact with and take photos with guests, and DD really liked these girls, so she wanted to go over and talk to one whose name was Holly.

Then we spotted Hello Kitty coming out for a meet, so we hurried over so DD could meet her with her new stuffed animal. It was very cute to see how excited Hello Kitty was to see her miniature with DD. It was really funny to hear DD say her name too, because she kept calling her "Hallo" Kitty!

We decided to visit The Dark Room to do some photos with our package. They had special seasonal backgrounds available for the holidays, so we were excited to try it out. Since there are two sides, DH, DD, DS and I did one side while my parents did the other, and then we swapped. We meant to go back another day and do both sides with the whole group of 6 but we never did make it back in.

MUP-051

MUP-052

MUP-054

MUP-058

MUP-060

MUP-061

MUP-062

MUP-064

MUP-053

MUP-056

MUP-057

MUP-059

MUP-063

MUP-065

MUP-066

One of the photographers inside The Dark Room asked if we wanted to go take a few photos outside, so we happily agreed.

MUP-067

MUP-068

MUP-069

MUP-070

MUP-071

MUP-072

We were ready to head out of the park by then because we needed to get to mass that afternoon and we needed time to get back to the resort to change. DD had been begging and begging to take photos outside of the surf shop in CityWalk so we let her do that on the way out.

IMG_2611

IMG_2612

We got back to the resort and changed clothes, and the kids had a little time to play outside before we had to leave.

IMG_2614

IMG_2615

IMG_2616

IMG_2617

IMG_2618

Mass was at 5 pm at Holy Family Catholic Church, which we had found on our trip in September and is very close to Universal. It had been a tough day with DD, it ended up being the toughest day just with her having meltdowns, and then trying to keep her quiet and still during church had been a challenge. By the time mass was over, my nerves were a bit fried and I was just ready to get back, have dinner, and get to bed. It took a long time to get out of the parking lot, and then my mom told DH she needed him to stop at a drug store on the way home so she could get stuff. It was pretty obvious I was in a bad mood by then, so my dad was nice enough to pick up some ice cream while they were inside CVS. Lol

When we got back to the resort, I got the kids bathed while DH and my dad cooked some tacos for dinner. After eating, the kids had a few minutes to play before getting them to bed as early as possible since we’d had a late couple of nights and an early morning. And we wanted to get an early start again the next day because…we were checking in to Royal Pacific Resort!!

UP NEXT: Hello Royal Pacific!

The pictures using the UO photographers are awesome
You did good having the photo pass
They all turned out fantastic!

Yay I'm glad you had a great Disney trip!!

:rotfl2: so much for no more stuffed animals!

Such cute pics of DD with "Hallo" Kitty!

The holiday backgrounds at the photo studio are cool! Lots of great family photos!

Moms may know best, but sometimes Dads just know when to get it right..and yours sure did by bringing back some ice cream for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter