Booking companies for booking Wyndham Bonnet Creek

KEVD

DIS Veteran
Hello. I'm looking for recommendations for the best ways to book a week at Bonnet Creek. I looked into this several years ago but cannot find the name of the company the was recommended. Thanks

Oh yeah I forgot: earlier I posted that vacation strategy had the lowest prices for brokers for my dates, but tripbound was $50 lower. Since I had used vacation strategy in the past many times, I called them and told them tripbound was $50 cheaper and vacation strategy matched their price.

I've used Vacation Strategy many times but am now checking out Tripbound! Thanks! Not cheaper with them for our April trip, but possibly cheaper for December, good to hear about the price match.

I've used Vacation Strategy many times but am now checking out Tripbound! Thanks! Not cheaper with them for our April trip, but possibly cheaper for December, good to hear about the price match.

I do like how you can get an instant quote from Tripbound, whereas for VS you have to fill out a form or call them for a quote. Also, I already had an existing reservation for few months through VS when I called for the price match.

I like Trip Bound as well. If we stay at WBC, this is who I am going to use.

I do like how you can get an instant quote from Tripbound, whereas for VS you have to fill out a form or call them for a quote. Also, I already had an existing reservation for few months through VS when I called for the price match.

Yes, it's nice to be able to get an instant quote, but VS always gets back to me right away as well. Also, the pricing list is a little misleading since there is a $99 charge on top of it which they told me Wyndham charges to change the name on the reservation. Wouldn't be opposed to trying them, but would also be good just for price matching.

Yes, it's nice to be able to get an instant quote, but VS always gets back to me right away as well. Also, the pricing list is a little misleading since there is a $99 charge on top of it which they told me Wyndham charges to change the name on the reservation. Wouldn't be opposed to trying them, but would also be good just for price matching.

Who charges the $99 extra to change the name on the reservation? I know that both Tripbound and VS will charge an extra $99 if you change the name on the reservation but only after the reservation is made. So if you make your reservation in the correct name and don't have to change anything, you shouldn't have to pay an extra $99, it's not part of the reservation.

I just booked Tripbound for a 2 bedroom at WBC. They were surprisingly cheap this far out.

Make sure to check Vacation Strategy, Vacation Upgrades, Red Week, Sky Auction, and eBay.

Not that I know of. However, I am sure WBC will work with you if you need a ground floor, etc because of a fear of heights for example.

I checked Tripbound again for their prices for my dates and they LOWERED their prices. So I contacted VS and they price matched again! That's twice they have price matched within 2 weeks. You may be wondering why I don't just book with Tripbound and save myself the hassle. Well, VS uses the merchant code of LODGING, HOTELS, MOTELS for credit card transactions and I can use my points. This allows my family to stay at WBC for free (after redeeming my points) every September! I really do love VS.

So for those of you who have booked with Tripbound, what is their merchant code? I asked them via chat and they had no idea, couldn't answer my question. You can look at your credit card statement online and see how they categorize themselves. Would someone mind looking at that for me? I would like to know for the future. Thanks so much.

Not that I know of. However, I am sure WBC will work with you if you need a ground floor, etc because of a fear of heights for example.
Well no joke, I would need to have a lower floor because of that. I would love ground floor, but say no higher than the 4th-5th would be OK.

I just booked Tripbound for a 2 bedroom at WBC. They were surprisingly cheap this far out.

Make sure to check Vacation Strategy, Vacation Upgrades, Red Week, Sky Auction, and eBay.

I have used eBay in the past but I would not use the site any longer. The prices of the companies selling on eBay are high and two of the individuals selling on eBay are not above board but by the time you figure that out you can’t write a review because it’s outside the eBay review window. So I would define stay clear of eBay

The week we stayed at WBC a couple summers ago, I booked through Cheap Tickets. I had a $150 coupon code from the Mousesavers newsletter, so that was nice. I am sure we still paid the $99 fee upon arrival directly to WBC. I think it was about $140/night for a one bedroom which I thought was a good price. I did book late-- we didn't book our hotel until 3 or 4 weeks before our trip. I can't remember if the rate was refundable but at that late stage, it was a chance I was willing to take. I am guessing if we booked months in advance it would have been a higher rate through Cheap Tickets (or maybe not even showing availability yet). Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter