Bon Voyage Breakfast.....

While I can't take the credit for this one, lol, it is a good review with great photos (a good review as in being "honest")...

BON VOYAGE BREAKFAST REVIEW

not sure if we're going to keep our ADR for the end of the month or not while many of the other breakfasts are around the same price (with AP discount which this one does not have) and have much more to offer (maybe not the same characters but seems like it should be awesome food for the offerings). While I would love an egg white omelet with spinach and tomatoes I know my dd would have no interest and it's on the kid's menu.

Last edited:

Anyone know how long it would take to walk from trattoria to the yacht club pier/bayside marina?

I'm very disappointed that the couples aren't together. My ADR is during precious park time...LOL I'll have to think about this a little more.

I just can't decide whether to keep this ADR or not. The pancakes were the only thing that looked appealing and both reviews said they were dense and dry. With so many other breakfast options, with variety I'm torn. I was far more excited about this than the rest of my family (even my 8 year old). I guess I still have time to decide and see more reviews.

I wish the couples were together, but I'm still excited for this! I'm going to get the Royal breakfast with the steak. I'm sure my 5 year old will get the kids pancakes. A month and a few days until our reservation! I'm glad we're staying at Beach Club so we can just walk over rather then deal with busing and walking.

I think we are going to end up canceling ours. This is the day we are doing the Star Wars tour and all the running around may not be worth it. Hmm

We have it booked for a non park day, a late breakfast, for a relaxing day, which I think will be the best way to do it. I liked Josh's review, made me quite excited for it tbh!

I just can't decide whether to keep this ADR or not. The pancakes were the only thing that looked appealing and both reviews said they were dense and dry. With so many other breakfast options, with variety I'm torn. I was far more excited about this than the rest of my family (even my 8 year old). I guess I still have time to decide and see more reviews.

Personally I tend to wait for reviews after it's been open a little while to make a final decision. Very few places are truly 100% their first day. Not saying it won't change, but I know there are definitely some people who do blogs or podcasts who will NOT do a review of opening day somewhere to let them get their feet under them.

Yeah, they basically were. They're BFFs lol

ahh... That makes sense now.

I'm excited to have a reservation for September. It looks great for my DD who adores Tangled. I'm drooling over the frying pan of pastries. But that may be because I've been on a low carb diet for three months.

We have an ADR in Sept (dd's 8th Birthday) we were planning to walk from there to DHS. I wish they had a photo pass photographer, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter