BOG new test lunch res online?

I just did this, we ordered our food, my party already knew what we wanted. Only thing is that I did not get a confirmation number so I printed the page that shows what I ordered. We will see... be there on 9/12!!!!

I do not see it on mine either. However, I did print it out so we will see if they actually honor it. My reservation is for this coming Sunday so I will let you all know how it goes.

Interesting! It let me make a FP+ reservation (we are part of the MagicBand and MM+ testing), but not for my whole travel party. My parents and I have two reservations, but I manage them all on the MDX website. On this website, even though I logged in with the same account, it won't let me see my parents names. It also does not show up in my regular FP+ list on MDX. We'll certainly try it to see if it works!!

yeah, there is something definitely wrong with the linking, I KNOW it is not linking to my fastpass+ wrist band as the icon's are not the ones we used; and for some reason it keeps insisting we are 6 not 3. However it did say it would let us lower the # when we get to the podium.

yeah, there is something definitely wrong with the linking, I KNOW it is not linking to my fastpass+ wrist band as the icon's are not the ones we used; and for some reason it keeps insisting we are 6 not 3. However it did say it would let us lower the # when we get to the podium.

I'm REALLY interested to see if this works. I ended up creating an account for my parents and getting us overlapping times. Someone who is a part of the MM+ test and is arriving later this week needs to try this!

ETA: You can still order ahead even if you don't choose that option initially. If you are signed in and click on "view" you can choose to order ahead at any time.

:scared1: I'm not saying anything bad about FP + since its all in testing it would be foolish to form an opinion but as a local I just had a not so funny vision

There I am ( with many others) standing outside the turnstyles of any park saying " Please let us in, Please" ( sort of like Oliver Twist asking for more food )

are you staying on property.?..no I live close

do you have any ADRs ?...no just thought we'd wing it decided it was a nice day & we would come planned on eating CS

sorry you need FP+/ADRs for that now

did you reserve any rides with FP +.?.....no like I said it was a last minute day trip

Go away..... try Universal.....:sad:

lovechefmic, I LOL at your comments :scared1: but so true! My son is a castmember and he is checked in the room with us but is unable to get any FP+ stuff with us on this trip. I am wondering how child swap works with a 25 year old :hyper:

We are checking in this coming Sunday and have the reservation for 1 pm at BOG; we are on the counter meal plan. Will report back Sunday night with an update. ;)

I couldn't do this since I have letters in my confirmation, but I hope it works our for those of you who were able to book! pixiedust:

I wasn't able to do this either. I hope we can still have lunch there. I'm worried that with everyone reserving times now, there won't be any tables left for those of us who have to stand in line.

lovechefmic, I LOL at your comments :scared1: but so true! My son is a castmember and he is checked in the room with us but is unable to get any FP+ stuff with us on this trip. I am wondering how child swap works with a 25 year old :hyper:

We are checking in this coming Sunday and have the reservation for 1 pm at BOG; we are on the counter meal plan. Will report back Sunday night with an update. ;)

:rotfl: will he be allowed to eat I wonder ?? Honestly could you see my scenario for the poor CM wanting to go on his/her day off ? Way on bottom of the priority with all this new stuff better buy him an AP for the other place ;)

Have a great time & report back PLEASE :)

I wasn't able to do this either. I hope we can still have lunch there. I'm worried that with everyone reserving times now, there won't be any tables left for those of us who have to stand in line.

I think since this is just testing, you should be ok.

I tried both our room only confirmation number, and our package confirmation number (we have both) and neither worked. Our trip is in August.

I too am getting frustrated with this FP+ testing. We are at a resort that has not been selected for the August round. While I sort of convinced myself that not getting the ride fast passes via FP+ wasn't a big deal, I am NOT happy about this turn - watching others go ahead of me in line at BOG for no reason other than they chose to stay at Pop vs. I chose ASMusic will completely irritate me.

:rotfl: will he be allowed to eat I wonder ?? Honestly could you see my scenario for the poor CM wanting to go on his/her day off ? Way on bottom of the priority with all this new stuff better buy him an AP for the other place ;)

Have a great time & report back PLEASE :)

Yeah, considering we paid for the meal plan for him for a week it would be nice :lmao:

For those of you that can't use the FP+ reservations yet, I wouldn't worry about not getting in, I think it is such a limited roll out you are not going to see much difference.

I tried both our room only confirmation number, and our package confirmation number (we have both) and neither worked. Our trip is in August.

I too am getting frustrated with this FP+ testing. We are at a resort that has not been selected for the August round. While I sort of convinced myself that not getting the ride fast passes via FP+ wasn't a big deal, I am NOT happy about this turn - watching others go ahead of me in line at BOG for no reason other than they chose to stay at Pop vs. I chose ASMusic will completely irritate me.

I'm not at Pop for what I got mine for. I'm actually at Poly and that's what we got ours for. From my understanding it was completely random and not based on your resort or even fastpass+ but simply random selection.

I just followed the link and booked for next month. It would not accept my resort reservation but it did accept my magic band confirmation number.

I've been playing around with different food selections and times. It 's easy to order and delete selections. It seems pretty user friendly.

You must have a resort reservation number to do this ahead of time, if you booked a package and not room only you are given a conformation number with both letters and numbers, this is different from a room only because we contain letters and numbers while room only is a string of numbers. Those of us with a package will be asked if we are planning on a qs lunch during our stay at check in, and if the answer is yes the cm will give you a small almost flyer like piece of paper with the website url i posted earlier as well as the resort reservation number the cm will write down themselves. you then get on your device, whether it be a smart phone,tablet,or laptop, and log in just as the few lucky ones on here have done and begin your reservation for lunch. :goodvibes I hope that helped any confusion!

Wow!!

I was just able to go and select the FP+ option BOG lunch for 12:05 - 12:20pm on September 23rd.

I don't know if this will work at all since I am a DVC member and not part of any test. Plus, not sure if I would want to use this as a FP+ option if only allowed 3.

EDIT: Those making reservations might want to check their my disney experience account.

I just went back into my account and was completely locked out.. Called tech support and told the whole server is now down. Told to call back later and reset everything.

I have two reservations - one for 8/24-8/29 and one for 9/1-9/2. Our Disney cruise is in between the two reservations. I put my first ressie # in, but remembered, I didn't have any lunches available so I decided to change to my 2nd ressie, but it won't let me. It keeps giving me my first ressie info and never asks if I have another #.:confused3 I really wanted to try this since we can't do the wristbands (we're staying at AoA).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter