Boardwalk

debdot

Mouseketeer
thinking of going to the Boardwalk our first night -

please tell me what it is like -

are there any restaurants -

is it kid-friendly -

how about any other fun suggestions for the first night - which, by the way, is Sunday - we can't wait!!!!!!!

thanks for all the help these wonderful people here have given me to help me plan our stay.

Yes there are plenty of restaurants. Right across the lake you also have the Yacht and Beach Club....

Take a look at www.wdwig.com for recent menus of the restaurants in the EPCOT resorts area.

ESPN Club is lively and at the booths they have tv and hookups to play videos...there also is an small arcade attached to the restaurant.

They have a few midway games on the boardwalk itself and you can rent surrey bikes...if you don't go the first night, make a point to stop by and check it out

The Boardwalk is fun and 100% kid-friendly. There are a few places to choose from to eat. ESPN club, Spoodles,Flying Fish.Big river brewing co(I think correct name-never ate there). They also have pizza, ice cream, shops. Boardwalk style games for the kids to play. Jugglers, face-painting. Tons to do. Its also a nice walk over to the YC and BC and Swan and Dolphin if you wanted to check them out. Have Fun!
You can see most of the things to do on Disneyworld.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter