Boardwalk rates?

starwood

This mouse GOT her next cruise
Any ideas where to get discount rates on the Boardwalk. The cheapest I can find is $279.00. I only need 1 night.

When are you going? Have you tried a AAA rate or to rent points from a DVC member)

We're going Aug. 3 (the day before our cruise). But I think we may stay at the Swan or Dolphin. DH wants Boardwalk but as part of the Disney Club you get membership in the Entertainment Travel America. The Swan/Dolphin is listed at 50% off. I'm going to call them tomorrow and see what kind of a rate I can get from them. I would rather pay $150 a night there than $279 at Boardwalk.

If you are interested in Boardwalk you might want to check out the DVC rent/trade board. You could get a signficant discount going that way over more traditional/through disney way. On second thought I looked up that day and it's a Friday so it would be between 280-320 a night with DVC, probably not worth it.

[This message was edited by realpatt on 01-15-01 at 08:25 PM.]

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest