Blue's Road Trip - Voyage Down The Sassagoula River - pg. 184

::yes::

I think my "liberal" NY sis is going to also although she does like Obama. I just feel like McCain is the right guy at the right time. There's really no need to talk about it as I'm sure I'll just piss you off. :)

they are ALL hardcore polititians. None of them will change anything. A demo being voted in might help the economy... just because you know.

but long term, it don't matter. House & Senate really hold the power. Demos control that but not the 2/3 they need to really make a difference.

Anyone watching Letterman right now? popcorn::

I think my "liberal" NY sis is going to also although she does like Obama. I just feel like McCain is the right guy at the right time. There's really no need to talk about it as I'm sure I'll just piss you off. :)

they are ALL hardcore polititians. None of them will change anything. A demo being voted in might help the economy... just because you know.

but long term, it don't matter. House & Senate really hold the power. Demos control that but not the 2/3 they need to really make a difference.

I just don't like him saying he agrees with Bush on alot of things . scares me.
No I am watching a Disney special I recorded.

off to bed soon, have a goodnight everyone.

it was the samantha brown special from 2 weeks ago.

Wednesday they r playing 3 old ones again so I will post them over the weekend.
g'night

I'm w/ blue... staying away from politics I have my opinions and ill keep em to myself...

I saved that Sam brown one to a disc... .it was great...

Night Scott

I'm w/ blue... staying away from politics I have my opinions and ill keep em to myself...

I saved that Sam brown one to a disc... .it was great...

Night Scott

chicken.
I am very vocal. I really don't hold anything back. I give my opinion. :)

goodnight

Ahem...I'm usually all for chit chat...but this is Blue's TR, remember? Maybe you touched a nerve...won't discuss, cuz it takes too much negative energy...just a friendly reminder :grouphug:

He does Great Moments is Presidential Speech's. :rotfl2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnjMSlTGQ_c

:thumbsup2

it was the samantha brown special from 2 weeks ago.

Wednesday they r playing 3 old ones again so I will post them over the weekend.
g'night

Cool!

I just don't have anything to add when it comes to that.

chicken.
I am very vocal. I really don't hold anything back. I give my opinion. :)

goodnight

Nothing wrong with having an opinion ;)

Ahem...I'm usually all for chit chat...but this is Blue's TR, remember? Maybe you touched a nerve...won't discuss, cuz it takes too much negative energy...just a friendly reminder :grouphug:

I don't get it :confused3

I don't get it :confused3

You're drunk. :hug:

I think she's just trying to protect the *cough* integrity *cough* of your thread. She means well. :hug:

I still think it's funny. People just don't know how close we are.
6.gif

:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter