• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Blue's Road Trip - Voyage Down The Sassagoula River - pg. 184

I just found he's been banned

What is going on around these boards! :mad:

I'm fed up and just about had enough with these games :mad:

This is Buzz. I was making fun of "J" with this name. :banana:

Anyway, apparently I was banned for posting the following over on Alex's thread at the CB forum:

"Maybe the suggested Lawsuit is a ruse to keep from having to answer questions. Hopefully, after time and the supposed lawsuit, we'll all forget about the bannings".

For those that don't get it, Alex posted that they cannot answer questions about the bannings due to a lawsuit. I think it's all crap. They just don't want to answer questions because they were so childish that now they are embarrassed.

Quickest way to cure my post or anything else out of me is to wipe me from the planet.

However, here is the weird part. I can still log in and post but only I can see them. My trip report is THERE when I log in under MDF, even when I refresh.

This is severe censorship.

This is Buzz. I was making fun of "J" with this name. :banana:

Anyway, apparently I was banned for posting the following over on Alex's thread at the CB forum:

"Maybe the suggested Lawsuit is a ruse to keep from having to answer questions. Hopefully, after time and the supposed lawsuit, we'll all forget about the bannings".

For those that don't get it, Alex posted that they cannot answer questions about the bannings due to a lawsuit. I think it's all crap. They just don't want to answer questions because they were so childish that now they are embarrassed.

Quickest way to cure my post or anything else out of me is to wipe me from the planet.

However, here is the weird part. I can still log in and post but only I can see them. My trip report is THERE when I log in under MDF, even when I refresh.

This is severe censorship.

I think they have put you on "IGNORE" from the rest of us so we can't see your posts. I don't think they have actually banned you.

Now the question is - WHY?????????????????????

Seems like people are dropping like flies. What the dealio? :mad:

There gonna have nobody left at this rate! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter