• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Blue's Road Trip - Voyage Down The Sassagoula River - pg. 184

Hope to see you back soon!

I was thinking about you this past Wednesday; we decided to rent the little sea racers at OKW after reading about your adventures with them on the Sassagoula! We didn't have any near-misses, but we did lose something in the murky waters....

The waters have been a bit murky around here this past week, eh? :confused3

Kathy

Heidi,
I started reading your TR a few days ago because POR is my favorite resort. Not sure what is going on here, but I will be watching for updates if you come back to post.:confused3
Your girls are so cute, and seem to really enjoy the pin trading. I also love AK and MK, DHS used to rank higher because of RNRC, but now with EE..........

I hope you will come back to finish, you have alot of loyal readers.

I'm putting you in the completed board again, so it doesn't get so buried. I hope to see you again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter