• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Blue's Road Trip - Voyage Down The Sassagoula River - pg. 184

I think they have put you on "IGNORE" from the rest of us so we can't see your posts. I don't think they have actually banned you.

Now the question is - WHY?????????????????????

Avenge me my love. Tell my story to the world. :rotfl2:

I love that line.

:furious:

This is a very sad day!

This is sooooooooooo WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe everyone needs to remember who the Sponsor is here and contact them. I thought they wanted to direct us to their Travel site :confused3

I am so dumb, I called you Tracey instead of Heidi, so I cleaned up my mistake.

We miss you, Heidi...I miss you. It's always nice to know I have a friend here, but I understand how you feel :hug: Let me know when you're back!

Sometimes a true apology is better........but in the words of Blue.........Whateva:snooty:
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your TR Blue.:worship:
Luv your blue kayaks too......trade ya for our big honkin' canoe:hug:

Hi Everyone-
I'm a voyeaur-I've scoped out this thread off and on for a year and regularly "he who must not be named" thread. I couldn't find him and knew Blue would have an idea- but WOW!
What in the world happened. I saw something about a l suit. Is he really being totally abolished. I've never seen anything like this!
How will I know how MB and LG are doing? My kids won't have a squirrel picture to laugh at anymore and give them a laugh when they are having a downer day.
How will I ever get to know how the October trip went when he hasn't even reached the promised under 20 post?
Blue, I don't mean to invade your thread, but or "he who must not be named", know that you are missed not only by those you know and recognize from these boards, but also all of us who hang out in the back room and laugh in private!
Best of Luck!
I'll be watching!

The Disboards are lame
they took away one of the funniest people on here.
Guess they can't handle him.

BUt mom, finish our TR.

The Disboards are lame
they took away one of the funniest people on here.
Guess they can't handle him.

BUt mom, finish our TR.

Hey JoJo ... You mom can finish the report somewhere else, if she wants. She needs to spend time with you all for a bit now ... :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter