Blue Skies and Sunshine - from Pregnant to (Princess) Half Marathon 2023

Hi everyone (hello, is this thing on?)

Just dropping in to give a little update. Things are going a lot better for me. I still have some rough days, but I was able to join group therapy and I’ve been on my medication now for several months, and I’ve learned a lot about what I need to be able to cope.

Princess T is doing really well, she’s motoring around now at 13 months and you can’t stop her!

Running has not been my priority - not that my physical health is not a priority. I’ve just found other ways to maintain/increase my fitness level. A Peloton was in our budget so I treated myself to it, and it has been fantastic at helping me find the time for myself.

Not that I haven’t been running, but not a lot and not as my main focus. I’ve done about half a dozen runs this spring including a couple with the stroller! I’m really happy that I’ve gotten to the point where I can do that, and Princess T doesn’t seem to mind the ride (although I think she likes the ride with DH better since he’s much faster than I am lol)

DH and I are not at the point of planning a trip in the next 7 months, so I won’t be running at Princess Weekend 2023, but I’m not writing off the possibility of a half marathon in my future. But I’m also not doing a half anywhere other than Disney because a girl’s gotta dream, right?

Anyways, just thought I’d say hi and give an update, since you all were so kind last year and I wanted you to know that I’m doing okay 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter