Blue card issuance

sachilles

DVC coming to this space soon
Hopefully a quick question.
We recently bought direct 100pts.
In my DVC account, I can see my virtual Blue membership card. My wife is the co-puchaser, and in her account she doesn't get the same link, and only has a white card.
Is only one person issued the blue card, or is it a setting somewhere that needs to be changed?

In my DVC account, I can see my virtual Blue membership card. My wife is the co-puchaser, and in her account she doesn't get the same link, and only has a white card.
Is only one person issued the blue card, or is it a setting somewhere that needs to be changed?
You should both absolutely have a blue card, if listed on the deed. Do you see the direct contract listed on her account? Either case I would speak with MS about the issue and follow up with an e-mail after the call if they seem unable to fix it.

Is her name on the actual deed, if so she should have a blue card.

Yes, we are both on the deed. Closing isn't until 4/23, would that be a contributing factor near term?

Yes, we are both on the deed. Closing isn't until 4/23, would that be a contributing factor near term?
It should show up on the digital version right after you give the deposit and they create the account online, generally done within hours if buying on Monday-Saturday. The closing until 4/23 would just mean you can't order the physical card until after that day at the earliest, for me it was 3 days after closing that I could order, though still haven't received.

It should show up on the digital version right after you give the deposit and they create the account online, generally done within hours if buying on Monday-Saturday. The closing until 4/23 would just mean you can't order the physical card until after that day at the earliest, for me it was 3 days after closing that I could order, though still haven't received.

I order mine and my wife's physical card 3 months ago and still haven't received them, starting to think I should reapply.:D

There is a long thread on this. Please tell us how it goes for you. Many of us are struggling with this issue.

Www.disboards.com/threads/online-blue-card-after-purchasing-75-pts-direct.3743841/page-4#post-60508106

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter