Blue Bayou Lunch Menu?

If anyone gets the Sunchoke and Pistachio Pesto dish, I'd love to hear what you thought of it! It's between that and the fish for me. My reservation window just opened up yesterday morning, so I snagged a BB dinner reservation for my family's first day of the trip. So excited!
My BIL had the pasta this summer (he is super picky and has an odd allergy) and he loved it. I have had the fish (ahi when I had it) and it was also good. I’d probably lean toward the pasta just because it’s more unique.

Can picky teens order from the kids menu? We are vegetarian and my 15 and 18 year old know what they like. Can they just get pasta with butter or marinara if they wanted?

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter