Blue Bayou Lunch Menu?

tink333

Earning My Ears
Hi! Saw the post about the online menus for Cafe Orleans. Has anyone been to lunch at Blue Bayou recently? Want to see if the Monte Cristo is still on the menu. Going later this month for lunch. Thanks in advance. 😊

Maybe not lying but glitching? It’s so odd how very small the menu looks on the app. Like…there’s no way! Right?!?
Exactly! Thank you. Think it’s a cool place to eat at Disneyland. I’ll feel bad if we just get the gumbo & dessert then leave. Years ago we went to Be our guest & got appetizers & desserts. (This was before the prix fixed menu.) Our server was not happy with us. Really don’t want that to happen again.

We just ate there last month for lunch. The menu linked above is not the full offering, at least when we were there. They had a really yummy corn fritter appetizer, and the monte cristo was most definitely on the menu. DH had some kind of seafood pasta dish, I think? So that menu is not accurate, at least as of last month.

I posted an image (not mine) from Yelp from the last week that looks like the lunch menu we had last month also.

I always wish so bad they could do the cheese monte cristo there :(
Me too. I continue to ask every time we go, hoping if they keep getting requests, maybe they will offer it. I don't eat ham, so I just have to remove it from the sandwich (before COVID, I think they made mine without ham on request, but now they have told me that they can't do that anymore).

We just ate there last month for lunch. The menu linked above is not the full offering, at least when we were there. They had a really yummy corn fritter appetizer, and the monte cristo was most definitely on the menu. DH had some kind of seafood pasta dish, I think? So that menu is not accurate, at least as of last month.

I posted an image (not mine) from Yelp from the last week that looks like the lunch menu we had last month also.
Thank you so much! Happy to hear the fritters were yummy. I want to get those &
the gumbo. My husband loves the Monte Cristo. It’s a little too filling for me. Ha!

Thanks! Was the pic recent? It is the same menu that I had in August? YEAH!
Yes I think it was from the last month. It wasn’t my picture (I got it from a recent yelp review), but it’s the same menu we had in late July.

Don’t sleep on those fritters! They are great!!! We have to share the monte cristo between 2 people because it’s too much for one of us. Plus we want to get an app and sometimes dessert too!!

Have fun!!!

Yes I think it was from the last month. It wasn’t my picture (I got it from a recent yelp review), but it’s the same menu we had in late July.

Don’t sleep on those fritters! They are great!!! We have to share the monte cristo between 2 people because it’s too much for one of us. Plus we want to get an app and sometimes dessert too!!

Have fun!!!
I loved the fritters and the MC and the chocolate tart!

Have fun!!!
Great idea sharing! My husband said he he didn’t need a full sandwich. The last time I was at BB was five years ago. Had the GF version of the Monte Cristo. A little heavy but good. Turns out I was recently misdiagnosed with celiac after six years. Long story. This time I can actually have the non GF version. Plus the fritters. :)

Great idea sharing! My husband said he he didn’t need a full sandwich. The last time I was at BB was five years ago. Had the GF version of the Monte Cristo. A little heavy but good. Turns out I was recently misdiagnosed with celiac after six years. Long story. This time I can actually have the non GF version. Plus the fritters. :)
I ordered the fritters each time I went to BB on my trip....which was twice during my 8 day/7 night trip!! The fritters are awesome!

Btw - they must have changed the online version of the menu relatively recently. I've got a BB reservation in a couple of weeks, and the Scallops were definitely still on the online menu when I booked it (60 days out - mid-July). (They were on my mentally-prepared order.)

Btw - they must have changed the online version of the menu relatively recently. I've got a BB reservation in a couple of weeks, and the Scallops were definitely still on the online menu when I booked it (60 days out - mid-July). (They were on my mentally-prepared order.)
Thanks. Take a picture of the menu Please!!! Enjoy!!

I'm going next week and I planned to get the Monte Cristo so if anyone has intel in the next week or so, please let a friend know...otherwise I honestly might cancel due to COVID concerns in this recent spike.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest