Blizzard of 2010 - How much snow did you get?

Hi. :wave2: Just saying hi to the 2 Fairchance op's. I grew up in Uniontown and my grandparents live in Hopwood! In Delaware now with plenty of snow and currently more on the way. We are under a snow warning with as much as the original storm expected tomorrow through Wednesday! :scared::eek:

We are in for another 6-10 inches starting around noon today through Wed night on top of the 24 inches that we have right now!

We are also getting more snow Tues and Wed. Latest seems to be 10-20 inches. Here is a photo of what the driveway looked like while digging out. My neighbor helped with the snowblower :worship:

diggingout.jpg

We are 30 minutes north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada and we got nothing here. You can even see parts of the lawn. I am not complaining in the least about not getting anything. It has been a great winter for me as I have not had to shovel snow yet so far. However according to the weather man our turn is coming.... It is supposed to start snowing either tonight or tomorrow morning and snow for 3 days! YIKES!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I feel for everyone of you that has been dumped on!! :hug:

Its a small world after all, but id rather be at the other world right now!! Stopped to pick up CPR certificates at the firehall last night and they said that they had families staying there last week because the had no electric/heat and no where to go. We have a cabin in Farmington and went to check on it and shovel snow off the decks so the didnt collapse, we had 4 ft of snow up there. The snow was the same height as the deck railing. I grew up there and I never saw that much snow!

I got 8 more inches of snow yesterday. We have more in the forecast this weekend. I am so ready for Spring.

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter