Blizzard of 2010 - How much snow did you get?

36 inches in Romney, WV (little panhandle of the state---between MD and VA) lost power for about 4 hrs, but thankfully it is back on-----just glad we had awesome weather at DW when we were there 2 wks ago---let it snow, let it snow---as long as we don't loose power and I can work on my album from photopass:rotfl:

We got about 8" in Readington, Hunterdon County, NJ. It was scary driving last night but the roads are clear now and it's stopped.

My sister in Ellicot City MD got 30":scared1:

Snows like the Northeast is getting is one of the reasons I moved to FL. No worries about snow now. :)

We had 28" of sunshine here in Fort Myers, Florida. Lots of wind too.

Sometimes I just can't help myself....:lmao:

Snows like the Northeast is getting is one of the reasons I moved to FL. No worries about snow now. :)

Thanks for reminding us Kathy :goodvibes

Arlington, VA here - didn't actually measure but looks like 27 inches in spots. Driveway was around 2 feet this morning at 10 AM but didn't go out again.

Smithsburg, MD and we measured 26 inches. Thankful for pick up trucks with plows as I would never be able to shovel the driveway. Just hoping that I don't lose too many bushes or trees, they look so sad all drooped over with 12 plus inches of snow weighing them down.

I'm in Wilmington, DE and measured 21 inches on the trash can lid earlier today. And they are saying we could get more snow on Tuesday night. Moving to Florida is looking better and better! Hope everyone stayed safe out shoveling!

I'm from Middletown Delaware and we are supposed have around 20", but it is snowing quite hard right now so I suspect we have more. All I know is it looks like a heck of a lot of snow and I am not going out there.

I'm in Wilmington, DE and measured 21 inches on the trash can lid earlier today. And they are saying we could get more snow on Tuesday night. Moving to Florida is looking better and better! Hope everyone stayed safe out shoveling!

Delaware peeps!:woohoo:

Lots of winds made the snow hard to measure, but just outside of Delaware City got about 26".

Get this, more snow is coming Tuesday-Wednesday.:scared:

Talked to my brother in Cinnaminson, South Jersey. He says he has at least two feet. I had considered flying into Philadelphia today. Good thing I did not!

We have snow cover here in central Maine. But no fresh snow.

We're in Fairmont, WV - about 90 miles south of Pittsburgh. I think we got around a foot of snow.

Here's a picture off the front porch this morning. http://www.twitpic.com/11t06p

We fared pretty well. The snow was expected, but didn't get hit with power outages or any major problems (so far!).

We are near Pittsburgh PA (20 miles south) and have about 2 feet of snow. It took us 6 hours to clean our driveway. Trees are cracking everywhere.
22565_1265604794290_1054881684_30667701_2084609_n.jpg

Wow, Sherabby!!! That is UNBELIEVABLE!! Thank you so much for sharing those pictures. I just can't imagine....

We are from Northern NJ and got no snow at all. Family in South Jersey got over 2 feet.

Now that I have internet again I can share some pictures from today- they look a lot like ones posted above.

DSC_0237.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0277.jpg

I live in Fairchance PA too! im actually working out of town but heard we got about 18-20 inches back home, guess shop n save was closed! Stay warm!

Another Fairchance Diser?! Craziness!! :banana: I think everything in this little town was closed!

I live 20 miles north of Pittsburgh about 20 inches. With drifts that measure 24''
Thankfully we have a plow on our truck. My kids were excited have never seen that much snow.

We are supposed to get 6 yo 8 more inches of snow starting Tuesday afternoon. I don't know where we are going to put it! Our roads are still very bad...our side roads covered and it turned to ice. No end in sight. Is it August yet? My ADR day is next week and I keep thinking for warmth!

I'm in Buffalo, NY.

NOT A SINGLE STINKING INCH!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

No offense to those of you with 3 feet of it right now. :teeth:

:duck:

More snow for central Indiana on Tuesday and Wednesday. Forecasters are calling for 5 to 9 more inches. It's times like this when I feel like a bear in hibernation.

I am in Louisville, Kentucky metro area of Southern Indiana. We got over an inch of rain then 2" of slushy snow. (they said we would of had over a foot of snow had the storm been all snow for us) We were on the rain/snow line with kept our snow total low, less than 30 miles north got 6+ inches. We are expected to get more snow late tonight through tomorrow. Right now we are in the 4-6 inch range, but the line is just to our north for heavier amounts, so who knows what this next storm will bring.

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter