Blanket

Coolp

Earning My Ears
I plan to buy the Christmas blanket when it comes out but I’m wondering do I pay for it when I order it and a credit appears on my account like with prepaying gratitudes or it’s just paid for and no credit appears or do they put the amount owing on my bill and I just pay it at the end of the cruise.

You pay for it when you purchase in my experience.

You pay for it when you purchase in my experience.
Can I pay with a gift card? I didn't know anything about it until last week when there was some discussion and now I need to get it too. We'll be on the Dream for Christmas next year!

I am going on a Merry time cruise too and so far, there has been nothing posted. Hopefully sometime soon. You can find specialty things in the on-board gifts section.

Can I pay with a gift card? I didn't know anything about it until last week when there was some discussion and now I need to get it too. We'll be on the Dream for Christmas next year!

Sorry, I don't have any idea.

Yes. When you check out you have the option.

It is just like you would order and pay to have wine or flowers delivered to your stateroom in advance through the "Onboard Gifts" section of the website. I wouldnt expect to see the option for the specific Christmas stuff come up until Sept/ Oct of next year. I am going on a HOTHS cruise this September and the Halloweeen stuff still isnt listed for me to buy for my cruise on line however Dis-ers alerted me to the fact that these were for sale now and so I called and could order that way. So keep checking the "Onboard Gifts" section of your Disney account and also keep an eye out here starting 2-3 months out from your cruise. Be aware that these special holiday packages can sell out so set a reminder or something for yourself so you can start stalking at the appropriate time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter