Blackout dates on discounts?

kutchyone

DIS Veteran
This probably is a question I should know the answer to but I don’t so here goes….when discounts are listed and they have a blackout date if those dates are in the middle of your stay and you were able to get a discount rate does it change on those dates back to regular rate? I always thought that you could not check in at a discount on the blackout dates but once you were given a discount rate you got it for your entire stay. Can someone clarify for me please? :confused3

You can call resort that you want and see if there are rooms available. I got in POFQ during black out dates March 10-13, I know there is a cheerleading competition the weekend I am there and they are all probably staying in certain hotels, so that is why they black out certain days of the month that are high volume times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest