• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Black Friday

Originally posted by CheapMom
It is not the photo printer. It is a docking station that will recharge batteries and allow one touch transfer.

Bummer, that's what I was afraid of.....

Thanks for the reply :)

Our local Walmart does not close of Thanksgiving Day. As mentioned by others, people get to the store at 3-4:00am and stand in line to get the "good stuff". By 6:15 the sale items are gone.

I think that KBToys will have a flyer and sale this Thanksgiving.

My mom got X-box for DS at Toys r us last week and got 4 games the driving wheel and the x box for $189. She also got a $10 gift card. I don't know if that sale is still on for sure but I think it lasted until Thanksgiving.:D

I know the bf2004.com site has Bf ads but Dealmaker.com is better it has all the ads including Circuit City and Best Buy

It's just a few days away! Does anyone know what the HOme Depot add was? They pulled it from the sites due to the threat of a law suit. I just was wondering what could be so great that they did not want anyone to know what it is. After all it is just a hardware store!!

Originally posted by Bella the Ball 360
...... After all it is just a hardware store!!

JUST A HARDWARE STORE!! Hey, watch it! ;) I own a hardware store!!!! (It's not one of those Home Depots thank goddness.)

It's just a few days away! Does anyone know what the HOme Depot add was? They pulled it from the sites due to the threat of a law suit. I just was wondering what could be so great that they did not want anyone to know what it is. After all it is just a hardware store!!
This happens almost every year. In some cases the store didn't release the sale information, and it may be misinformation- then customers come in and say I want Product X for $XX.XX because I saw it on the Internet for that price... When the retailer never advertised said item for said price. In other cases the information may be correct but was leaked to someone and then made its way onto the Internet and compromised the timing strategy of the retailer's marketing plan.

Don't know if this has been posted, but Kohl's has their pre-Thanksgiving and Black Friday ads on their website.

Does anyoe else besides Kohl's have their ad up?
The Kohl's ad is huge and I didn't see anything really special.

The ads are copyrighted. Technically posting them is against the law.

Go to dealtaker.com they are now making you sign in but they have lots of ads scanned in .

Also, I did not mean that a hardware store is not a useful place but when I said"it is just a hardware store" I meant for me anyway they are not the fun type stores.

Got my walmart ad today. Five hour sale black friday. They've got the game boy advance for 39.99. Ive been seeing it no less than 70.00 so Ill be there first thing.
Tink

I haven't gotten my Walmart ad yet. Is it the Gameboy Advance the SP or the regular? Thanks

Its the regular Gameboy. I think you can also get it online for that price also.

Aryn

Originally posted by TinkerPixxie
Got my walmart ad today. Five hour sale black friday. They've got the game boy advance for 39.99. Ive been seeing it no less than 70.00 so Ill be there first thing.
Tink

That is not for the SP and that $39.99 is regular price at Target. No use rushing out for that. The SP gameboys are at $79.99 now if that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter