Black Friday

COMPARE...compare, compare!

If you have Ebates etc. look at their offers too which can be stacked. Last year I bought Sorel - Joan of Arc Boots for $67.50.
These boots are normally $180. Ebates offered an additional discount on the sale price of $135 which brought them down to $67.50 - very good deal.

upload_2018-11-14_23-25-45.png

Also note Sorel . com offered real fur whereas the department stores had faux fur and those were being sold at the same price $180 ;)

Does anyone know if Nike will be doing anything this year?

I need to order shoes for someone, but I'm guessing they might do a % off so I'm holding off.

Actually, my sister does have a membership but lives in Florida and I'm in Massachusetts. I wonder if she could get them for me and have them shipped to my house?

Yes, she should be able to order them online (assuming they have them online) and have them shipped to your house. I do this when I occasionally order things for my parents. She can even use your card to pay for them if you give her that info.

Does anyone have a good recommendation for an interior motion camera? Preferably one that has two way audio and not too expensive. DH wants one to see what our 3 dogs are up to when we are at work.. Lol

Does anyone have a good recommendation for an interior motion camera? Preferably one that has two way audio and not too expensive. DH wants one to see what our 3 dogs are up to when we are at work.. Lol

The Wyze Cams have a good reputation. And they are under $30, when you can get them. They tend to go out of stock a lot on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Wyze-Indoor-Wireless-Camera-Vision/dp/B076H3SRXG. I think they would be a good fit for your use case LOL

They also have another version with a few extra features: https://www.amazon.com/Wyze-1080p-I...8&qid=1542477212&sr=1-3&keywords=wyze+cam+pan

I'm waiting to see if they have any sort of deal on them for Black Friday.

Last edited:
Old Navy/Gap has a pre Black Friday Cardholders Event happening right now.

OLDNAVY50 for 50% off

For Gap total of 60% off
CARDBF
PLUS10

NAVYIST for free shipping

I had $15 Old Navy Cash- Bought 2 Gap Flannel PJ Pants ($24.95) and three pairs of Cozy Socks ($6.95 each) and after taxes my total was $18.72 (Original total without tax/shipping was $70)

If you don’t have a card GIFT will get you 40% off and they have a ship free option over $50.

Kaytieeldr and momtoone- thanks for the suggestions! I didn't even think of checking Lowes. The price of the Amazon one will be perfect for dog antics so I will look for that sale. Glad he's not worried about protecting us, just wants to see if the dogs are acting crazy when we are gone. Ha

Thanks for giving me a direction because I've been looking around and there are so many kinds.

GameStop seems to be holding their Black Friday ad, they’ve only released their pre Black Friday ad. My husband and son are gamers and we generally hit up GameStop on Black Friday...

It looks like some stores are starting the BF prices today so check the places you were planning to shop at.

It looks like some stores are starting the BF prices today so check the places you were planning to shop at.
Walmart, Target, Best Buy and Amazon all have the Spiderman PS4 bundle for $199 and various controllers for $39. I could NOT get Target’s Bundle to actually show up and a search would not work, same happened with last weeks ad. They are missing out big time on my online shopping this year. I ended up going with Walmart simply because all colors of the controllers were $38.88 and it was all straight forward.

Walmart, Target, Best Buy and Amazon all have the Spiderman PS4 bundle for $199 and various controllers for $39. I could NOT get Target’s Bundle to actually show up and a search would not work, same happened with last weeks ad. They are missing out big time on my online shopping this year. I ended up going with Walmart simply because all colors of the controllers were $38.88 and it was all straight forward.
Target's deals didn't go live until sometime in the middle of the night. I ordered some sweaters and the price drop wasn't there when I went to bed at midnight PST but it was when I woke up at 6am.

Target's deals didn't go live until sometime in the middle of the night. I ordered some sweaters and the price drop wasn't there when I went to bed at midnight PST but it was when I woke up at 6am.
It’s in today’s regular ad, it should be live now.

FYI for anyone looking at KitchenAid Stand Mixers just about everyone has them on sale for $100-$150 off. Bed Bath and Beyond let me use the 20% off coupon so I got DD an Apple Green Pro 600 Series for $279 and free shipping. Pretty stoked about that!

Black Friday is going to be kind of boring for me, I just about have things wrapped up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter