• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Black Friday

Pass has a deal similar to Olive Garden, but it's in my mail, not online. Try searching for "restaurant black Friday deals", or there's a link in the first post to a bunch of restaurant deals. Personally, I'm hoping for last year's Cheesecake Factory offer to be repeated.

Does anyone know of any good deals on laptops or Roombas?
Go to gottadeal.com/blackFriday (link also in first post) and use the search box in the upper right corner. No idea what you consider a good deal on a laptop, but a little bit of effort will get you a lot of results

I did one small Kohl’s order so far. One Big One throw, 2 sets of pjs and a couple small things for me. I’ll probably go to the physical store on Friday to use my $10 in store only coupon.

I have the $169 Dyson vacuum from Target in my cart waiting for those prices to go live. This is what my mom is getting us for Christmas, but I told her I would order it since I have a Target card for the extra 5% off and she doesn’t.

Pass has a deal similar to Olive Garden, but it's in my mail, not online. Try searching for "restaurant black Friday deals", or there's a link in the first post to a bunch of restaurant deals. Personally, I'm hoping for last year's Cheesecake Factory offer to be repeated.
Thank you ! I didn’t think to check the first post . You’ve done a great job maintaining this thread for us. It’s appreciated. :)

The below isn't a Black Friday deal, but I figured I would post it anyways if anyone is looking for Disneyland tickets for the first half of next year.

Visit the Disneyland Resort in Early 2019 for $70 per day with Special Limited-Time Ticket Offer

Just in time for the gift-giving season, take advantage of this Disneyland Resort limited-time ticket offer, along with a special hotel offer. Book now for the perfect holiday surprise and a magical visit in 2019!

For a limited time in 2019, guests can visit a Disneyland Resort theme park for $70 per day with the purchase of a three-day, one-park per day ticket.* This special ticket offer also includes one Magic Morning, an early morning admission option to Disneyland park, on select mornings.** The ticket offer is available for purchase online today, and may be used for visits Jan. 7 through May 23, 2019 (blockout dates of Apr. 14-22 apply). Four- and five-day ticket options, as well as Park Hopper tickets are also available. Book through May 18, 2019.

With so much to do and see at the Disneyland Resort in early 2019, it’s a perfect time to take advantage of these vacation values! We will kick off the year with Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration, which includes exciting new entertainment at Disneyland park, plus limited-time food, beverage and merchandise offerings. In addition, we will also commemorate the Year of the Pig during the return of the Lunar New Year celebration, and in spring 2019 experience California-inspired cuisine and beverages at Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival.

If you are looking to play and stay in the heart of the magic, there are also special room-only offers at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort. Guests can save up to 25 percent on premium rooms and 20 percent on standard rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and Disneyland Hotel, and save up to 10 percent on most rooms at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, on select Sunday through Thursday nights between Jan. 6 and Apr. 11, 2019. Book through Mar. 16, 2019.***

Visit Disneyland.com to take advantage of these special offers and plan your vacation today!

*Tickets valid for use beginning January 7, 2019 and expire 13 days after the first day of use or on May 23, 2019, whichever occurs first. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. May purchase up to 8 tickets per person per day. Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.

**Magic Morning admission allows one admission into selected attractions to Disneyland® Park one hour before the park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each Guest must have eligible theme park admission. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and capacity. Applicable days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to restrictions and cancellation.

***Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel for most Sunday through Thursday nights from 1/6/19 through 4/11/19. Book through 3/16/19; travel must be completed by 4/12/19. Premium room types included in offer are Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Paradise, Artisan, Junior and Regal suites. Not valid on previously booked rooms. Advance reservations required. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Excludes applicable fees and taxes. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Separate Theme Park admission required to enjoy the Parks.

Pricing

One Park Per Day
3 Days - $210.00
4 Days - $229.00
5 Days - $239.00

Park Hoppers
3 Days - $260.00
4 Days - $279.00
5 Days - $289.00

Purchase here: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/tickets/?rate=broad-ticket-offer#limitedTimeSpecialTicketOffer

Source

Picked up a comforter set I wanted from JCPenney - they already had the Black Friday pricing on it.

I have a few small doorbuster items at Kohl's, Best Buy and Walmart I'll try for online Wednesday/Thursday night but nothing big at this point or critical for me, so it should be a pretty mellow weekend. Last year I had a lot more electronics I was trying for, but none this year.

I bought a Staub Cast Iron 4qt. Round Dutch Oven for $79.99!

upload_2018-11-20_18-28-57.png

Regularly $407. When googling this item many stores including Amazon had it for $99.99 but American Express has an offer with Wayfair "Spend $100 and get $20 credit" so I got it for $79.99 + $6xx Tax and free shipping.

Also note: Lands End 50% Code: CRANBERRY / Pin: #4562, Ebates is offering 4% cash back.

Warning on Romaine Lettuce - Every brand sold everywhere.

People should not buy or eat romaine lettuce; restaurants should stop serving it; anyone who has it on hand should throw it out and clean their refrigerator immediately.

Advisory from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Tuesday afternoon, two days before Thanksgiving, caught many people off guard. But the agency said it was acting out of an abundance of caution after 32 people in 11 states fell sick with a virulent form of E. coli, a bacteria blamed for a number of food-borne outbreaks in recent years.

The E. coli outbreak was first identified on October 8 and has led to the hospitalization of 13 people, including one person who developed kidney failure. So far no deaths have been reported. Roughly a third of the cases were reported in California; the others are concentrated in the northeast and in the Great Lakes region. Another 18 people have been sickened in the Canadian provinces of Ontario and Quebec.

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/20/health/romaine-ecoli-outbreak-cdc.html

Kudos to Walmart and Bed, Bath and Beyond. I ordered the PS4 Bundle, controllers (Walmart) and KitchenAid Stand Mixer on Sunday and they both arrived today. FedEx from Walmart and UPS from BBB.

The PS4 Spiderman Bundle showed sold out on Walmart dot com this morning so I’m glad I grabbed it when I did. I was really worried about the mixer not being the right one but this thing is a monster, I think I did good. The Apple Green is not as bright as it shows on the website, not sure if that’s good or bad.

Thanks for all of your work on this thread kaytieeldr!!!

So what is everyone's plan for shopping? When are you going? It is starting really early in some places.

The only things we need are dog beds and maybe some new toys at Menards. DH plans to get them really early Friday and go back to bed. I'll go early Friday to Target and Kohls to spend that $10 kohls cash.

I am not sure if this has been posted yet. Kroger is running gift card specials. Look on your app for digital coupons. Today I got a “man” card for $40, it has a $50 value and I can use it at Home Depot. I also got two $25 michaels cards for $40. There are several to choose from.

If you have an Xbox gamer, Best Buy will have Xbox's Game Pass cards for $69.99/year (half-off, usually the service is $9.99/month). GameStop has some good deals on games this year and the Xbox store's sales are already live.

The only things we need are dog beds and maybe some new toys at Menards. DH plans to get them really early Friday and go back to bed. .

In my experience, the dog beds/toys sell out almost immediately, so make sure he is in line before they open.

KitchenAid Stand Mixer on Sunday and they both arrived today. FedEx from Walmart and UPS from BBB.

I was really worried about the mixer not being the right one but this thing is a monster, I think I did good. The Apple Green is not as bright as it shows on the website, not sure if that’s good or bad.

I love my Pro KitchenAid Stand Mixer but it's so big for a family of three so I double my batches and freeze the other half which works well for our busy family. This is a purchase you won't regret so have fun with it!

Google Chromecast Audio is only $15 via Google Store on Google Express right now. I have an old stereo that still works fine and getting rid of it would just be a waste - so to bring it up to date and make it more useful I kept thinking I needed to get one of these for it, but at $35 or even $25 I could just never bring myself to pull the trigger. But at $15 I'm game.

ETA: And it's OOS already - that was fast! Glad I jumped on it as soon as it was posted on Slickdeals! Guess I'll be stalking Slickdeals all day today while I"m at work :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter