• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Black Friday

Anyone know if Raymour & Flannigan’s deals get released early? I’d love to know if the sofa & chairs I plan to order from them will be on sale. Thanks!

@kaytieeldr

I just posted about a 20% savings when you buy a $100 Patina Restaurant Gift Card. Details can be seen: here

I'm not sure if you want this on your thread please let me know and I will delete it.

Excellent!

Terms of the Patina Gift Card:

Gift card(s) must be purchased between 11/1/2018-12/31/2018 to be eligible to receive the promotional $20 bonus card(s). THESE BONUS CARDS ARE ONLY REDEEMABLE 1/2/2019-3/31/2019

No idea. Never heard of that company. Do they (a) normally have a BF ad, and (b) release it early?

They’re a furniture chain. I know they have Black Friday ads, but I was wondering if anyone knows if they release it early. I haven’t needed to buy furniture in years & never on Black Friday!

Last edited:
Posted, thanks!
I saw the Pet Smart ad, how about PetCo?
Posted now. Thanks for asking; i know i missed one,but forgot which one!
Anyone know if Raymour & Flannigan’s deals get released early? I’d love to know if the sofa & chairs I plan to order from them will be on sale. Thanks!
Okay, I found another source for ads, but all of had is 2017's Black Friday flyer.

FYI

Just received "Disney Rewards Insider" Winter 2018 brochure and there are 6 stickers/decals. Wreck It Ralph, Glitch, Mickey & Minnie, Pluto, Mickey & Gang
upload_2018-11-13_18-49-9.png
Perfect for gift cards, envelopes, gift tags etc. Fun! :goodvibes

Does anyone know if Hunter Boots ever go on sale on Black Friday?

Sam's Club is advertising having them for $85 on Black Friday.

Actually, my sister does have a membership but lives in Florida and I'm in Massachusetts. I wonder if she could get them for me and have them shipped to my house?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter