Black Friday update 11/27; see posts 1, 138, 166

Orlando.com
10% off
DON’T MISS OUT ON DISNEY THEME PARK TICKET SAVINGS DURING OUR BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

Use Promo Code GIFT at checkout for 10% off your entire purchase including:

Savings up to $55 on a 4-Park Magic Ticket, with upgrade to include admission to one Water Park and NBA Experience!Savings up to $90 on a multi-day Disney Theme Park ticketSavings up to $35 on a 4-Day Mid-Day Magic ticket (admission after 12:00pm, first use by Dec. 15)Plus, FREE Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Luggage Tag gift from Visit Orlando with purchase of 3-Day or more Disney Theme Park Ticket (one per transaction, while quantities last)!

I was able to get the wireless headphones from Target at the BF price now. I'm not sure when the cardholder times are so it was a nice surprise. I chose pickup and will get them later this morning. Excited to have that done!

We had a package supposedly delivered last night from UPS. They did not knock and it is not there. Bummed since it was shoes my son was planning to wear this weekend. Hoping they show up but it takes the fun out of online shopping to worry aboit porch theft.

Oh well, 2 of my kids are home from college so I can't be too upset.

Has anyone seen any deals on 23 & Me? My MIL wants that. She'll be stoked to receive it.

Has anyone seen any deals on 23 & Me? My MIL wants that. She'll be stoked to receive it.

Target and BestBuy have the Ancestry & Health one for $99; Target also has the Ancestry and Traits one for $79 (BestBuy may have it too, but they label the kit slightly differently as just the "Ancestry" test - I leave it to you to scrutinize!). Both are available now. These include the lab fee - watch out for the ones that are super cheap or even free, they don't include the lab fee and are just the collection kits.

Target has the Ancestry & Health one for $99, or the Ancestry and Traits one for $79. Both are available now. These include the lab fee - watch out for the ones that are super cheap, they don't include the lab fee and are just the collection kits.
That's what I'm seeing on Amazon, too. I was hoping that it would go lower, though I'm doubtful.

Orlando.com
10% off
DON’T MISS OUT ON DISNEY THEME PARK TICKET SAVINGS DURING OUR BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

Savings up to $55 on a 4-Park Magic Ticket, with upgrade to include admission to one Water Park and NBA Experience!Savings up to $90 on a multi-day Disney Theme Park ticketSavings up to $35 on a 4-Day Mid-Day Magic ticket (admission after 12:00pm, first use by Dec. 15)Plus, FREE Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Luggage Tag gift from Visit Orlando with purchase of 3-Day or more Disney Theme Park Ticket (one per transaction, while quantities last)!
Unfortunately, now you have to pick dates when you purchase tickets. I never know when I'm going, so I can't take advantage of deals like these. :(

Orlando.com
10% off

Do you have a link? I only see the Hotels.com page when I go buy tickets and I do not see the BF sale announcement anywhere on the Orlando site.

edit - NVM I found it, it is on the visitorlando.com site. Orlando.com is a Hotels.com blog page.

Do you have a link? I only see the Hotels.com page when I go buy tickets and I do not see the BF sale announcement anywhere on the Orlando site.

edit - NVM I found it, it is on the visitorlando.com site. Orlando.com is a Hotels.com blog page.
Sorry thought i pasted that better. Happy Thanksgiving

I am super late to the party, but has anyone seen a good deal on a Kitchen Aid mixer? My DH and I would love to purchase one for my DD for Christmas, but have never owned one, and really don't know much about them. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!