Biscuit's Grand Adventure | An epic tale three decades in the making!

Bonus Feature 3 - Attraction rundown & Souvie Shuffle.

Attraction Rundown:

Magic Kingdom
Closed: Space Mountain, Tomorrowland Transit Authority, Hall of Presidents.
Missed: Rocketships, Splash Mountain, Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse.
The Girls Favorites: Mickey’s Philharmagic, It’s a Small World, Buzz Lightyear Spaceranger Spin, Cinderella’s Golden Carousel.
Their Least Favorites: Stich’s Great Escape, Haunted Mansion (Tahlia)

Epcot
Missed by all: American Adventure, Impressions De France, Wonders of China, Ellen’s Energy Adventure, Circle of Life.
Missed by girls: Test Track, Mission Space.
Missed by Tracy and I: Living with the Land.
The Girls Favorites: Turtle Talk with Crush, Journey Into Imagination, Spaceship Earth
Their Least Favorites: Honey I Shrunk the Audience, O Canada.

DHS
Closed: Sounds Dangerous
Missed: Rock N Rollercoaster, Tower of Terror, Lights Action Motorcars, One Man’s Dream, the “drawing” portion of the Magic of Disney Animation.
Missed, but have done before: Indiana Jones, Backlot tour.
Girls Favorites: Star Tours, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Toy Story Midway Mania.
Their Least Favorites: The Muppets 3D, The Magic of Disney Animation

AK
Missed: Everything EXCEPT: Nemo the musical, Kahli River Rapids, Kilimanjaro Safari.
Girls enjoyed all three, but Nemo was their top pick.
Least favorite: none.

Souvie Shuffle - Some of the crap we brought home.

Kookie Pens and Lanyards.

=========================

Hailee’s ears.

Tahli’s ears.

Pressed Penny Book. (Our most popular souvies of the trip.)

Antenna Topper.
(Yes that's what the skies actually look like here today. They are predicting snow. SNOW I tell you. In Texas.

Mickey Ears Hat charm necklace from Honeymoon (hard to see, but they have the Mickey Mouse club emblem stamped in it's correct spot
), Mickey icon necklace from this trip.
The rock
T-Shirt, Lens Cleaner (Attached to backpack shoulder strap), Mickey Watch. Camera strap from honeymoon.
No Pictured: Tracy's T-shirt, the girls Polly Pocket sized Mulan & Minnie Mouse play sets, the girls two cups, resort refillable mugs.

Bonus Feature 4 - Lessons Learned: Breaking down The Plan 3.0 and evaluating the Park Pack.

Last edited:

Just went back to read..

Cabbage...that'll do it every time!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm bummed about the delay especially since it could've given you a few more hours at WDW....

What is the rocketships that your missed at MK? Is that Astro Orbiter?

I actually think you got off very easy with the souvies.

My skies look just like yours here in Canada. We are expecting some snow today today.

Just got back last night. I'm caught up again.

Your last update was right up there with ZZUB's number 4. It had the sentimental aspects that made me tear up and the potty humor that made me laugh so hard I was crying again. My DH has gas issues too so we had lots of laughs this week.

Having just returned the "saying goodbye" really hits home. I lost the spring in my step the last park day and I think my bottom lip came very close to hitting the floor. But I do have the memories.

DSC01901.jpg

Apollo Ohno does this before every big race to get extra oxygen into his lungs. I'm sure it's the same with you. :thumbsup2

:lmao: I've been following along your TR for so long, I actually forgot when you went to WDW. You mentioned that Space Mountain and the TTA were closed, and I was thinking, "Wow - they're still closed? They were closed when we were there in May!" As if you were just there last week or something - duh!

Loved seeing all the cool souvies, GB, thank you! I didn't let Piper see the ears..lol..there's some last vestige of hope in me that she'll pick "classic" ears, but I know it's not going to happen..LOL! We also plan on bringing home an antenna topper and pressed coin book, and it was very cool to see the book "up close", so to speak.

I'm just glad to know what a kooky pen lanyard is and looks like! I had not a clue.

Your girls sure liked them! Quite the collections :goodvibes

Great souvie recap.

Just went back to read..

Cabbage...that'll do it every time!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
It’s some potent stuff, that’s for sure.

I'm bummed about the delay especially since it could've given you a few more hours at WDW....
Me too!

What is the rocketships that your missed at MK? Is that Astro Orbiter?
That’s the one!

I actually think you got off very easy with the souvies.

My skies look just like yours here in Canada. We are expecting some snow today today.
There were a couple of more that didn’t make the photo list, but it wasn’t too terrible.

Just got back last night. I'm caught up again.
Welcome back! Hope you had a great trip!

Your last update was right up there with ZZUB's number 4. It had the sentimental aspects that made me tear up and the potty humor that made me laugh so hard I was crying again. My DH has gas issues too so we had lots of laughs this week.
There’s just something universally entertaining about a well executed fart.

Having just returned the "saying goodbye" really hits home. I lost the spring in my step the last park day and I think my bottom lip came very close to hitting the floor. But I do have the memories.
The memories are what it’s all about.

Apollo Ohno does this before every big race to get extra oxygen into his lungs. I'm sure it's the same with you. :thumbsup2
Yep…that’s my “warming up for the buffet line” stretch routine.

Just checking in GB !! Those other TRs arekeeping me busy !! If you sneeze you miss 3 pages on Jordan's !!!:lmao:
Hey Rosie! Ain’t that the truth!

:lmao: I've been following along your TR for so long, I actually forgot when you went to WDW. You mentioned that Space Mountain and the TTA were closed, and I was thinking, "Wow - they're still closed? They were closed when we were there in May!" As if you were just there last week or something - duh!
LOL. I do get a bit long winded.

Oh wow, these are so neat! :cutie:
Thanks! I was cracking up a the Dwayne Johnson photo.

Loved seeing all the cool souvies, GB, thank you! I didn't let Piper see the ears..lol..there's some last vestige of hope in me that she'll pick "classic" ears, but I know it's not going to happen..LOL! We also plan on bringing home an antenna topper and pressed coin book, and it was very cool to see the book "up close", so to speak.
The pressed pennies were a ton of fun. I hope you guys have an awesome trip!

Good Morning again GB!!!
Hey Rosie!

I'm just glad to know what a kooky pen lanyard is and looks like! I had not a clue.

Your girls sure liked them! Quite the collections :goodvibes

Great souvie recap.
They did enjoy them immensely

I'm loving the bonus features! One of my sisters is going to be staying at Pop for the first time in April, so I sent her the link to your recap. She loved hearing the good, bad, and ugly about the resort... so thanks from her!!

I'm excited to get Tyson started on the pressed coin collecting this Spring Break. I think that's something he'll get into, since he never got into collecting autographs like his little sis does!

I'm loving the bonus features! One of my sisters is going to be staying at Pop for the first time in April, so I sent her the link to your recap. She loved hearing the good, bad, and ugly about the resort... so thanks from her!!

I'm excited to get Tyson started on the pressed coin collecting this Spring Break. I think that's something he'll get into, since he never got into collecting autographs like his little sis does!
Hey Sooze! Glad you enjoyed it! Good luck on the pressed pennies.

are you yawning?

I don't know. I think he's just looking like getting ready to do some celebratory poofing over his lens cleaner. :confused3 Such excitement can do such things.

Now I know what a Kookie pen is... I like them! In fact, I may have to get one myself. Do they sell them w/0 the lanyard??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter