Bippity Bobbidi Reservation Date

FreeCA

Mouseketeer
I’ve read Bippity Bobbidi will open up August 25th and open reservations in “early august”.

Do you think they will give a more specific date or will they just release reservations as some point?

I’m wondering if in August I need to constantly check the app.

It's hard to say. They may announce it or it may just appear (or even both -- it goes live and then they announce it).

Either way, once booking goes live, if they haven't announced it, the Disneyverse will definitely be talking about it so I'm sure you'll know if you didn't spot it first yourself(!)

I still haven't seen anything and it's almost Mid August. Has anyone else seen anything?

I thought I would give this thread a *bump*

I still haven't seen anything and it's almost Mid August. Has anyone else seen anything?

I thought I would give this thread a *bump*
nothing.

Early August is quickly becoming Mid August!

Since its just over two weeks until it opens hopefully we hear soon!

Yeah we are going the last week in September so I really want to get my daughter an appointment. I am hoping to get one between 430 and 6 on a party day so she can be a princess for the Halloween party. Since that is a really specific time, I keep checking every morning.

Yeah we are going the last week in September so I really want to get my daughter an appointment. I am hoping to get one between 430 and 6 on a party day so she can be a princess for the Halloween party. Since that is a really specific time, I keep checking every morning.
We are mid September but same idea. It would be less frustrating if they’d just give some more info.

I’ve had two cast members say they will announce when appointments open before they do to give a heads up, but I’m not really trusting that as fact.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter