BillPa please help me!!

Ms. WDW

A DIS Veteran who just won't grow up!
Hi Bill,
You posted a website last week for me that had the restaurants at Universal on it.

I was asking you another question on THAT post and decided that I didn't need to ask the question; and well, instead of deleting the "reply" I deleted the "message" and now I don't have the website anymore!!!!!! I didn't bookmark when I wanted to!!!

Please could you post it again ?????

I'm sooooo embarrased :(

Linda
Poly -'76,'78,'82,'85,'89
'90,'93,'95,'98,'99
DVC/BWV - 8/00, 07/01

"I won't grow up, I won't grow up"

Bill -
Oh thank you, thank you!! :) I felt like such a fool. Bill...I see you on the DVC board. I'm a DVC Member too. Well thanks again....C U on the Boards! ;)

And lindai - thank you too for helping!!

Linda
'90,'93,'95,'98,'99
DVC/BWV - 8/00, 07/01

Hi Bill and Linda -

I want to thank you two again for your help. Unfortunately the site may be going through some changes. Linda's site takes me directly to Bills and I can't access anything. Problems with the server they say. This is what I started to post to Bill yesterday when I wipped out the entire post. I was able to access the Menues the very first day Bill posted the site for me. After than...nothing. I've bookmarked the site and hopefully at a later date I'll be able to take a look at the menues. :)

Linda
'90,'93,'95,'98,'99
DVC/BWV - 8/00, 07/01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter