Bilateral Amputee visiting for the second time

cyborgcharlotte

Earning My Ears
Any other amputees out there who go to the parks on the regular? I'm planning on making regular trips (Several, actually) after I graduate school in December. I would love to meet up with anyone if there are any going! I'll be there Jan 13-19, 2019 with family.

Any other amputees out there who go to the parks on the regular? I'm planning on making regular trips (Several, actually) after I graduate school in December. I would love to meet up with anyone if there are any going! I'll be there Jan 13-19, 2019 with family.

I hope someone comes along to meet up with you. I'll be there in December.

I hope someone comes along to meet up with you. I'll be there in December.
Aw, missing it by a month! I hope so too! We went last year in December, it was absolutely beautiful. I want to go back around Christmas time in a year or so!

Not an amputee, but we are going to be there for the two weeks *before* you all - LOL we will try to leave the place in good shape for you! :)

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest