Biggest Loser 9 Spring Challenge -- thread closing -- see new thread Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl you've had a rough time w/that Fifth's disease. Great job not letting it keep you down! Didn't I read something about you going to WDW to scrapbook? Have a no-grocery week, that might save $100 - pantry/freezer food only. :)

yep, that's in August with girlfriends and my mom. This trip is going to be a do-over for our Xmas trip. We were all down with the stomach bug for 4 days and it just didn't feel like Disney. We never got into a groove.

I've been gone since Friday night. My computer caught a virus and had to be completely restored. I can't believe how horrible it was to not be able to get on this site. I felt like a junkie going through withdrawal. I have so much catching up to do, so much to read. I hope you all had a great weekend. My weekend went well. I was able to stay on target the entire time. I'm hoping for a loss this week.

It's been a LONGGGGG DAY! Didn't sleep well last night and then it's been a crazy day! We got our taxes done and then headed for lunch at Ruby Tuesday's. Next we had to go to Sears and buy a new hot water heater as ours has been leaving some little puddles on the floor. It's about 16 years old so we are due.

DD1 has dancing at 5 so we went there and I had to break her heart for the 2nd day in a row. We wanted to get her ears pierced as her communion gift this weekend. Last night we remembered that she can't have earrings during soccer season so we decided she could get them after the season ends. She cried for 30 minutes. At dancing we discovered that no jewelry is allowed for the recital so she will have to wait 2 more weeks. Cried for most of the class, almost had to take her home! I did buy her some clip ons today for Sunday so she was excited. I told her that after Sunday she can wear them to school or wherever she wants.

DH got to watch our kids plus two of the neighbors kids for about 45 minutes while I was at dancing. My legs were sore and of course we did jumping moves in Irish step tonight! I'm EXHAUSTED! (I'm babbling and not making much sense so forgive me!)

I have 2 clients tomorrow and then DD1 has her last communion class. Time to go clean the kitchen. Don't know if I'll make it to Big Bang Theory tonight but I'm definitely taking some Tylenol PM so I can actually sleep tonight! I hope it works!

Goooooood afternoon!!

*knocking on wood and whispering* I think the stomach flu had left the building. :)

QOTD 3/22: Do you have what you would consider a "trouble spot"? Is there anything you are doing to spot reduce it even though we are often told that spot reduction doesn't really work? And if so, is it working?

Ugh. The pooch... or as my 5 year old son calls it... my "mommy pillow". My oldest son was 10 pounds 14 ounces when he was born. He ruined my once flat tummy. Even at 105 pounds, a year after he was born, I still had my pooch. I used to do Kathy Smith Butt, Thigh and Tummy toner twice a day for a year... still had a pooch. 8 years later I had my daughter who weighed 10 pounds 6 ounces. Pooch was even more evident. My last two kids were not as big when they were born but I gained much more weight with them, was MUCH older and my last baby was a c-section. Pooch, pooch, pooch. My hubby told me I could have lipo when I hit my goal weight, but I wouldn't do that. My pooch, my c-section scar and my gallbladder removal scar are all landmarks on the map that is my body. Without those things, I wouldn't be the person I am today.

Ann you crack me up. I posted Poo Chi a few posts back for you. It is kinda funny for us pooch ladies.

Good evening. I'm shocked- for a Monday after break today was awesome! No recovery room visits, no restraints, no radio calls. I worked out with my trainer today and I have no muscles left in my body. It feels good.

So... I am officially losing weight for my wedding! Aaron and I talked, and we are tentatively setting a date for next June. (As in 2011.) WE are planning on the week after school lets out.

Good evening. I'm shocked- for a Monday after break today was awesome! No recovery room visits, no restraints, no radio calls. I worked out with my trainer today and I have no muscles left in my body. It feels good.

So... I am officially losing weight for my wedding! Aaron and I talked, and we are tentatively setting a date for next June. (As in 2011.) WE are planning on the week after school lets out.

Congratulations!!!

:banana: Congratulations!:cool1:

QOTD 3/22: Do you have what you would consider a "trouble spot"? Is there anything you are doing to spot reduce it even though we are often told that spot reduction doesn't really work? And if so, is it working?

Add one more to the "mommy pooch" list. I'm not doing anything in particular about it right now. I feel like I should be doing sit ups, but I'm a total apple and my whole middle is going to be the last to go anyway. Like others, I figure if it hangs on even after I've lost the weight I want to lose, I'll just consider it a badge of honor.

renewing my commitment again today.

Me, too! And, congrats on Disney World! Talk about motivation!

Ugh. The pooch... or as my 5 year old son calls it... my "mommy pillow".

That's too funny! :lmao:

I seem to have lost my way -- will you take me back?

I'm right there with you! I've mostly stayed on track with my eating, but my running has dropped off. I went with the Nike motto and "just did it" tonight and went out to jog for 30 minutes.

It's so easy to find an excuse and I don't know how you feel, but I am tired of finding excuses not to eat right or excercise. Yes, my youngest daughter had pneumonia -BUT, she recuperated quickly and is doing well now. Yes, my older daughter is showing a definite hearing loss, BUT, she will likely get tubes and all will be well. No reason to sit on my butt when she's happy and well otherwise. Yes, I had what seemed like a billion reports to write for work, BUT if I had time to play games on my iPhone, watch TV, and bury my nose in a book, I should have found the 40 minutes I needed to go and jog. And then get back on here and read all your wonderfully enouraging posts. Anyways, no more excuses. (And Worfie, hope you know that was a rant against myself, definitely not you!!!) Just feel like I need a kick in the pants myself.

Just jumping on quick to post the QOTD before I get a quick run in. (I already did Insanity while my kids were in Sunday school so I'm totally rocking this weekend!)

QOTD: Not really weight loss related but, what are your favorite Disney restaurants and why? What's your favorite meal there?

I've never been there and am going to be planning my ADR's soon so I can use all the help I can get. I have about 4 that I know for sure I want to try but give me some more ideas! Thanks!

I'll be back a little later to reply to everyone's posts. Have a great Sunday.

Good morning. I had a rough time getting out of bed this morning so I know it's Monday!

I couldn't get my computer to do what I needed it to for on of my assignments last night so I never got back on here. So sorry. I'll try to get back and hit the posts I want to comment on after I get things going here at work this morning.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. It went by too fast like most.

I consider my "pooch" my trouble spot. It's that area of my stomach right below the belly button. I think I've tried everything to reduce it but I don't stick with it long and that may be why it never works. It is at it's smallest in my (adult with children) life so I'm happy but would do sit ups til the cows came home if I knew that would take care of it.

How about you?

Have a great week!

You guys have a lot to choose from in Disney World. I loved whitewater snacks nachos but I have heard prices have gone up since we went. I loved my corndog too(from the corn dog cart on main)-- but I have heard they shrunk! So I guess I will have to say the Tiki room's Dole whip as it was the only other place I ate and it never disappoints :) We brought all our food. I guess my favorite was gourmet bacon cheeseburgers on the patio at HOJO's. That or me and Miss kitty's shared beef jerky (that I brought) at whitewater snacks.

Problem spot--lower left back. It will never be right completely although exercises and weight loss help immensely. And wearing the heel lift at work at least. Just yanked the old thing again lately and am doing better now due to concentrated efforts. That's excellent motivation though--pain like that. Scares ya skinny...:sad2:
Going through the second round of hoops with the kids college--now we have to creatively pay for it so that we do ok come tax time--account hopping. Take some money out of this one to pay for it--then take some out to put back in acct. Sheesh. It shouldn't be this difficult.

Congratulations That is so exciting.

When I got into school yesterday there was an email from the nurse about the annual Biggest Loser contest. I went right down when I could signed up, paid my money and weighed in. According to her records the last time we did this I am right where I ended. It was up a little from Friday morning but that is understandable since I had eaten breakfast and was fully clothed so that is pretty good. It is 10 weeks and goes until the end of May.

Ds2 is planning to stay at school and do some research with one of his professors and maybe take a couple of classes. We had not planned on this so we are also playing the money dance here. And I still have not done my taxes. I will do that next week when I have a couple of days off.

Girl Scout cookies came into the house the other day. Sunday I treated myself to a few caramel delights and yesterday I had 2 trefoils. We will put one box of trefoils away for ds2 and I think dh is bringing the rest to school. I told him the other day that I didn't want him bringing ice cream home along with the chocolate sauce he always gets. We laughed about him eating ice cream in his car so he wouldn't bring them into the house. He finished the ice cream and then got rid of the chocolate sauce.

Well I have to go and get ready for school.

Saturday, my tooth started hurting. Sunday, it was throbbing. I didn't sleep Sunday night, in tears. I got to the dentist yesterday, and a tooth he had filled last year had developed a crack, and it has abcessed, as well as the one beside it. I had my first root canal 4 years ago, and the tooth didn't make it a year after that. They are that brittle. (grinding, hereditary, pregnancy sickness for 6 months with 2 kids) So I now have to have 2 teeth extracted, plus the one that had had the root canal that broke off.

#1, I am only 34, I don't want to start having false teeth already. (vanity) #2. This pain is worse than mid labor pains. Seriously. I am taking sooo much pain medication just to stay on top of it, I'm scared I'll OD.
#3. I only have 3 sick days left after taking 3 weeks off when Daddy had his surgery and passed away. I wouldn't go back and take less, no way. But I hope I can get away with only needing 3 days. I need it done soon, so I can't wait until summer vacation.
#4 I am also scared about what this will do to my weight loss. I felt so bad yesterday, I just cried all evening. No exercise AT ALL yesterday. I am supposed to run today, but I don't know if I can take the pounding or not. Unless it improves A LOT today, I know I can't. I am eating more carbs, b/c I need something in my stomach with all this med. I know I'll probably have to take a week off from exercise when I do have the surgery, but maybe I won't be eating much then....
#5 We do have dental insurance, but I am scared at how much this will cost.

Added to my personal pain - Mom did something to her leg yesterday, not sure what. She can't walk. My father in law had knee replacement surgery a month ago, is recovering nicely. The same day, my MIL came down w/ shingles and has had a relapse, plus some kind of gallbladder infection or something. Mom and the in laws are my babysitters, so I am afraid I'll have to take some days to take care of DD2.

DD1's back is still bothering her, and she accidentally gave her little sister a black eye while playing a game with DH..

I am really, really stressing here. I still haven't seen my TOM friend, that usually arrives on the 20th, 21st, but sometimes stress will make me a few days late. I PRAY that's all it is. Send some :goodvibes my way, please!

:banana: Congratulations!!! :hug:

Congratulations That is so exciting.

When I got into school yesterday there was an email from the nurse about the annual Biggest Loser contest. I went right down when I could signed up, paid my money and weighed in. According to her records the last time we did this I am right where I ended. It was up a little from Friday morning but that is understandable since I had eaten breakfast and was fully clothed so that is pretty good. It is 10 weeks and goes until the end of May.

Ds2 is planning to stay at school and do some research with one of his professors and maybe take a couple of classes. We had not planned on this so we are also playing the money dance here. And I still have not done my taxes. I will do that next week when I have a couple of days off.

Girl Scout cookies came into the house the other day. Sunday I treated myself to a few caramel delights and yesterday I had 2 trefoils. We will put one box of trefoils away for ds2 and I think dh is bringing the rest to school. I told him the other day that I didn't want him bringing ice cream home along with the chocolate sauce he always gets. We laughed about him eating ice cream in his car so he wouldn't bring them into the house. He finished the ice cream and then got rid of the chocolate sauce.

Well I have to go and get ready for school.

What a commitment signing up for the BL - great job!

Ah yes the money dance...sadly I know it well! :goodvibes I have to do our taxes too.

Saturday, my tooth started hurting. Sunday, it was throbbing. I didn't sleep Sunday night, in tears. I got to the dentist yesterday, and a tooth he had filled last year had developed a crack, and it has abcessed, as well as the one beside it. I had my first root canal 4 years ago, and the tooth didn't make it a year after that. They are that brittle. (grinding, hereditary, pregnancy sickness for 6 months with 2 kids) So I now have to have 2 teeth extracted, plus the one that had had the root canal that broke off.

#1, I am only 34, I don't want to start having false teeth already. (vanity) #2. This pain is worse than mid labor pains. Seriously. I am taking sooo much pain medication just to stay on top of it, I'm scared I'll OD.
#3. I only have 3 sick days left after taking 3 weeks off when Daddy had his surgery and passed away. I wouldn't go back and take less, no way. But I hope I can get away with only needing 3 days. I need it done soon, so I can't wait until summer vacation.
#4 I am also scared about what this will do to my weight loss. I felt so bad yesterday, I just cried all evening. No exercise AT ALL yesterday. I am supposed to run today, but I don't know if I can take the pounding or not. Unless it improves A LOT today, I know I can't. I am eating more carbs, b/c I need something in my stomach with all this med. I know I'll probably have to take a week off from exercise when I do have the surgery, but maybe I won't be eating much then....

Added to my personal pain - Mom did something to her leg yesterday, not sure what. She can't walk. My father in law had knee replacement surgery a month ago, is recovering nicely. The same day, my MIL came down w/ shingles and has had a relapse, plus some kind of gallbladder infection or something. Mom and the in laws are my babysitters, so I am afraid I'll have to take some days to take care of DD2.

DD1's back is still bothering her, and she accidentally gave her little sister a black eye while playing a game with DH..

I am really, really stressing here. I still haven't seen my TOM friend, that usually arrives on the 20th, 21st, but sometimes stress will make me a few days late. I PRAY that's all it is. Send some :goodvibes my way, please!

:hug: I'm so sorry you're going through all this!

Today I am doing my first every Zumba class! I have to admit I'm nervous..can I do it? Will I hurt myself? DD is going with me and we're meeting a friend so I have double protection against backing out - um, I mean, getting too busy.:lmao: I'll have to take the dogs out for a walk this morning and then my Zumba, plus shopping at Wal-Mart, should get a lot of steps in!

Spring is here - my allergies are starting up. I hope it's an easier season, I've been loving walking at the park.

Speaking of walking I've been talking myself out of the c25k. Why? I don't know. It is hard to keep a schedule, especially since dd is doing it with me. I guess I can at least just keep on doing w2 right, that'll burn more than walking. I think it's mental, before it got so nice and everyone came out of their houses it was easier, now it's crowded and people are looking. Probably they're not but I feel like it, you know? I could also just keep going, these same people will go back in there houses soon after the new weather wears off. ;)

Finally got a good night's sleep last night! It's been going around the board hasn't it? I'd been having a recurring dream that I couldn't find DH for the past week and I'd wake up upset and not be able to get back to sleep. (My favorite lost DH dream was when I was trying to find him to tell him I booked a Disney cruise for us and I thought he'd be mad...I was telling him about my dream and he said he would be mad but then I told him my dream price for the three of us was $834 and he said book it! :rotfl:) DH and I were talking again yesterday about my dreams and started talking about our friends and their situation and thinking maybe that's what the dream was about. Don't know if that's it but hooray no dream last night!:dance3:

My trouble spot is the same as many others, the baby tummy. Both my boys were c-sections. I will never forget after the first one the doctor came into the room and said your stomach muscles are incredible. After the second one she didn't say that.:sad2: I work hard on my stomach but it only shrinks it refuses to tighten. For years I have been calling it John and Joseph after my 2 boys. Last year I decided to make it officially and had their names tattooed on my hip.

Speaking of walking I've been talking myself out of the c25k. Why? I don't know. It is hard to keep a schedule, especially since dd is doing it with me. I guess I can at least just keep on doing w2 right, that'll burn more than walking. I think it's mental, before it got so nice and everyone came out of their houses it was easier, now it's crowded and people are looking. Probably they're not but I feel like it, you know? I could also just keep going, these same people will go back in there houses soon after the new weather wears off. ;)
I felt exactly that way friday night. I went to the track at the park after work and it was packed at the playground, and the walking track because it was so nice, and I did it, but went too fast, and got discouraged because I couldn't breathe, and thought I was never going to do it. But sunday I went with the attitude that I am doing this for me and my health, and no matter how slow I'm going, and who is out there looking at me, I deserve to do this for me, and I went to the park, and I went at my nice slow pace, and I did the 5 minute jogs without a problem. I also tried to remember, those people probably weren't even looking at me, but I know exactly what you mean, and how selfconscious I felt too. Don't give up!! You can do it!! Maybe you'll even work up to a disney half marathon!!!
Have fun at Zumba, I've only heard how much fun zumba is, and what a great calorie burn.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:Wow, you've got so much going on. Sending prayers your way that everything works out. Teeth are such a pain, and so expensive. Hang in there.:hug:

I would say mine is my muffin top, my abdomen and all around to the back. Plus the upper back fat that pokes out around the bra if my shirt is the least bit snug. I'm not doing anything about it, but hope as I drop some weight it will be better.

Maria/Worphiedoodles- I hope you are doing better today. I would say to make one change a day- drink your water today, journal your food tomorrow. Like pamela said, no matter how bad, journal every bite again, and some how that will help you to get it under control. Come here and vent. We are always here to listen. :hug:

Pamela Anderson, wow, a star among us!! Too funny.

I just booked my airfare for august!! I'm going to surprise michael the morning we leave. Funny, he's been talking about water parks because we're going again to a fundraiser at the indoor water park, so we're going to do water parks and more, and go to typhoon lagoon and blizzard beach. He loved the water so much. Now that it's official, I can make some real plans. I've been ok in the eating dept, and tonight I figure my exercise will be climbing the stairs to the water slide over and over again.

Have a great day.:)

Good morning. I'm going to have to do the same as yesterday and get the QOTD on here and come back later to read and reply. Darn it anyway, people here at work think I'm actually here to do my job in the morning.

QOTD: So yesterday we talked about trouble spots, today I want you to tell me what you like best about your body. Why is this spot your favorite?

QOTD 3/20: Have you been able to go along this weight loss journey without spending much money or have you spent a lot? I'm not talking food here, just in terms of ww fees, videos, garmins, equipment, that type of thing.

I've spent quite a bit of money on DVDs, WW fees, a Body Bugg (which didn't work out for me), pedometer, and now I need a running bra and some new shoes. But, just like the commecial says, a new lease on life thanks to healthy living . . . PRICELESS! :thumbsup2

I AM A RUNNER!

Wow, jenanderson! YOU ARE A RUNNER!!! Yay for you! :yay:

Hope to see you at the Princess in 2011 -- mikamah and I have talked ourselves into do that too! :cool2:

QOTD: Not really weight loss related but, what are your favorite Disney restaurants and why? What's your favorite meal there?

A first trip to WDW -- how exciting! We love Jiko hands down as our favorite restaurant. Everything we've had there is delicious. Boma is great, too, and we love Artist's Point and California Grill. The Epcot restaurants are great, too.

At DL I would say Napa Rose for the food and Blue Bayou for the wonderful atmosphere -- the swamp before you get in to the ride.

Funny story... well, funny now that the shock has worn off. :lmao:

I went to visit my grandma in the hospital today. My dad was there and told my grandma that I have lost 30+ pounds since Christmas. My grandma looked at me and said, "you have lost more than 30 pounds since Christmas? Oh Annie, you must have been HUGE!!!! Were you THAT big?? You must have been huge... you rollie pollie!"

At first I was a little.... sad... shocked... but then I laughed and said, "Yes, grandma... I was 30 pounds BIGGER then I am now!!"

:rotfl::rotfl:

It was great to see her and when she is gone, those words will play back in my head and I will giggle.

Bless your heart, Ann, and bless your Grandma's heart. :hug: I'm sorry that she said that to you but it sounds like you turned it around. :thumbsup2 It sounds like your Dad is impressed with your hard work so give that guy an extra hug, too.

:wave2: Hi Piglet 18! Nice to see you!

You mean besides everything below the neck? :rotfl: They all still feel like trouble spots to me.

renewing my commitment again today.

Yay new commitment! :yay: And a WDW trip to boot! :thumbsup2

Hi Guys!

I seem to have lost my way -- will you take me back? I'm not even sure how it happened, but I seem to have stopped working out, and I'm not even trying to count my points anymore...it's been a rough week, and if I thought it was an option, I'd quit. :rolleyes1 But, I just gave away all my bigger clothes and bought new smaller ones, so now I have no choice but to get my act together or go around nekkid! :eek: I feel like I need babysteps, someone to tell me today just do _____, tomorrow add_____, until I get it back together. Ridiculous, I know, but I seem to have that kind of mentality...

Maria :upsidedow

:hug:, Maria, we're here to give you all the help you need! :thumbsup2

Go back to the COW grasshopper! :goodvibes

Listen to the wise master, grasshopper! :hippie:

Congratulations on your engagement! :bride:

I just booked my airfare for august!! I'm going to surprise michael the morning we leave. Funny, he's been talking about water parks because we're going again to a fundraiser at the indoor water park, so we're going to do water parks and more, and go to typhoon lagoon and blizzard beach. He loved the water so much. Now that it's official, I can make some real plans. I've been ok in the eating dept, and tonight I figure my exercise will be climbing the stairs to the water slide over and over again.

:yay: Surprise trip. It is something he will remember always. :goodvibes

QOTD: So yesterday we talked about trouble spots, today I want you to tell me what you like best about your body. Why is this spot your favorite?

I've always liked my nice big, blue eyes -- they've always stayed the same no matter how much I change! :cool2:

Have a great day all!

Good Morning, BL Buddies!

I journaled my entire plan for the day, now I just have to stick to it! I had a cranberry Vitamuffintop and Del Monte fruit cup for breakfast -- 3 points and I feel satisfied. My lunch will be a little later today since I have yoga at noon, but I should be ok until then. Feeling better this morning, despite the pouring rain...

My favorite spot is the curve on my back -- because I finally have one! I can literally see the bump on top of my bum get smaller, so that makes me happy!

My trouble spot is my thighs. They are the absolute slowest to get with the losing program. I have found that the incline walking seems to make a difference, so yest, I guess I'm trying spot reduction, and it does seem to work. I'm going after the muscles underneath, and things do seem to be firming up.

QOTD 3/20: Have you been able to go along this weight loss journey without spending much money or have you spent a lot? I'm not talking food here, just in terms of ww fees, videos, garmins, equipment, that type of thing.

I have spent a lot. I'm on WW online, so I have that monthly fee. I have BL dvds and wii, my running shoes, workout clothes, not to mention the trips to do WDW Half Marathons (yes, i consider that to be an essential part of my journey!). I've been having a hard time lately, but the truth is I can't even imagine what I would weigh now if I hadn't started. My weight certainly wouldn't have gone down...and although I get frustrated and fall off the wagon from time to time, I am able to get back up and keep going.

Running shoes $120, WISH shirts $50, crossing the finish line at WDW --priceless!

Congratulations to Eeyore's Butterfly! I hope you really enjoy planning your wedding, and even more planning the marriage that comes after.

Dona -- I am so proud you already signed up for the BL at work. You are going to totally rock it! It is a stressful time all around for budgets that will start in July, everywhere I turn people are concerned about being laid off (my dh included), just hang in there, and be a positive force for your colleagues. You have the experience and wisdom to help everyone through!

Kathy -- One change a day is a great idea. It really does help to see what I'm eating. My plan for today is 2 pts over my daily, but I'm going to stick with it because I think eating those 2 pts is better overall than trying to eat less and going way over. Since yoga is at lunchtime, I have a 2pt snack before I go so my stomach won't growl through the entire class. Plus, I'm burning points in yoga -- I think it all works out.

flipflopmom -- Oh my, :hug: Hang in there, I am so sorry things are rough right now!

3TinksandandEeyore -- I'll take that kick in the pants, I need it! :goodvibes

jenanderson -- You are more than a runner, you my dear, are an athlete! You should be so proud of yourself -- You WISHed and made your dream come true! :cheer2:

Thank you so much to everyone for the fabulous advice and encouragement! You guys are unbelievable, I feel so fortunate to be on this journey with you! Today I am doing yoga at lunch, and I will go for a 30 min. walk on the TM when I get home. I may not even put the incline up much, I'm just going to move again and enjoy being in motion. :cool1:

Maria :upsidedow

Take a deep breath and take it one day at a time. What strikes me is that you are trying to do it all yourself. Can you DH stay home with the kids if need be. We have to do that here sometimes as my off time only goes so far. Hopefully you can have your teeth removed on a friday and that will give you a weekend to recover. A weekend will most likely be enough time for you to feel normal again. You can handle this, I know you can :wizard:

Wow, tough question. I am so tough on myself I can totally find something wrong everywhere. I guess I'll say my butt. Overall I'm pretty proportional, but my butt looks nice in jeans :rotfl: I might get a muffin top but the butt is well covered :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter