Biggest Loser 10 Fall Challenge -- for losers and maintainers :)

I'd like to be a part of the challenge, please- I'm definitely a loser (in the best sense, I hope). I'm down 39 lbs and have 80 to go, so should be losing for a while LOL. Look forward to some good chatter and encouragement for each other.

I'm in!! :cool1: (Though I'll miss a weigh-in...because I'll be in WDW!:woohoo: )

WHAT A GORGEOUS NEW THREAD! WAY TO GO LISA!:cool1:

Count me in. I'm a loser, for now! Hope to join Rose before too much longer. Lisa, put me down for one of the Nov. coaching times, Brad will be back on 1st then! :dance3:

Welcome to all the new faces! Jump in, we get kinda chatty. Ask questions. It helped me to make a cheat sheet of names and important info. at first. You'll see my crazy name a lot. Don't let us intimidate you, some of us have been through several challenges together. and kinda know more about each other than our IRL friends do. We are so excited to have you with us, and you'll be in the mix, too. Ask questions if you get lost. Just don't be shy! I jumped in the middle of the winter challenge, and have made some of my "best" friends here, even if I have never met them. The more you talk, share, and hang with us, the more successful you will be, I promise. :hug:

To my "old friends" - hey ladies! Glad to see you are going to be here! I need you all to help me get to my goal ASAP! Without your support, I would be a basket case, but you know that!

Taryn

Lisa--please put me on the maintainers list.:goodvibes

Welcome back to some of our friends! We missed you this summer.:goodvibe

Jennz--are you still going to Indy?

Rose you are awesome - a maintainer!!:banana: Yes I'm still "going" to Indy. I have to smile b/c I live about 3 miles from the meet. ;) Pm'ing you....

I'm with you, Taryn! I want to try and get 15 off quickly before Redwalker's b'day party on Sept. 25th! Her b'day is Oct. 1!

Up early cuz I couldn't sleep and the girls were up! DD1 is having some stomach issue so I hope we can still go camping! They are so excited! They're downstairs hoping to find Camp Rock 2 on demand! It was supposed to be available yesterday on Fios! Mostly packed just need to put the food and drinks together and the chairs we're taking. Can't forget the pillows!

Need to get some breakfast together for everyone! Probably make them cinnamon rolls as they all love that! I'll have some coffee cake and a smoothie if my milk in the fridge is still ok. I'll buy fresh tomorrow on the way back into town.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm listening to DisRadio on my computer while I type! 95 days to go until our trip! I'm starting to really get excited!

Rose you are awesome - a maintainer!!:banana: Yes I'm still "going" to Indy. I have to smile b/c I live about 3 miles from the meet. ;) Pm'ing you....

Thanks Jennifer!:goodvibes Did you order up some cool temps for next Saturday morning? I would like it to be in the upper 50s for my race, but Mike said I should settle for the 60s and be happy!:thumbsup2

Hi to all the new folks!:goodvibes

I am excitced to have found you. I saw the link on the Dis Podcast Thread and headed right on over! I will be sending an email next Friday. Thanks for this amazing opportunity!:goodvibes

I am excitced to have found you. I saw the link on the Dis Podcast Thread and headed right on over! I will be sending an email next Friday. Thanks for this amazing opportunity!:goodvibes

Welcome! We're glad you are joining us! You'll love it here!!!!

I am in for losing:yay:, I could certainly use the motivation!

:welcome: RALuck!

I would love to join this for the loosing side.

:welcome: PrinceCharmingsMom!

I would love to join in on the loser side. I was down to my goal weight and have gained most of it back. I NEED the motivation!! :cool1:

:welcome: alamere!

I would also love to join this on the losing side. I need the motivation and accountability too.

:welcome: hunter1211!

Figured I better join the chatter here too!

Welcome everyone!

:welcome: cclovesdis!

Hey everyone! I am in on the loser side! Looks like we have some new names joining in for the fall challenge. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

:welcome: Dahly!

I'm in again - was a newbie in the summer challenge. I mostly lurk but I give this thread a huge amount of credit for the fact that I've lost quite a bit of weight this summer. I keep the thread and WW Online open at all times.

No big introduction - I'm MB, 41, married for almost 17 years to my grad. school buddy. We have a daughter who is absolutely brilliant and also on the autistic spectrum. She's a freshman at a very large high school this year and is holding her own.

My husband and I work together in the math department of our local college. He's a full time faculty member and I teach on a part-time basis - usually three courses a semester. I love my job.

Two years ago, I weighed 257 pounds and as of this moment, I am 200.8 - which is the lowest I have weighed since before I was pregnant with my teenager.

Anyway, I'll probably lurk again but this challenge really keeps me going.

:welcome: disneymom2one!

Please add me to the loser team. I could sure use some help losing weight! Would love to be slimmer when I cruise the Dream in April.:)

:welcome: disneycruisegal!

How do I join and what do i do? Maybe i should read the beginning again.
:rotfl:

I would like to lose and keep off.... 30-40 lbs!

:welcome: Camsmom! You're in!

Welcome to all of you, our new and returning participants! It's wonderful to see you all! :cool2:

I'd like to join the losers as well. This is my first time doing this challenge, but I am trying to loose another 20-25 lbs before our cruise in March. I need motivation!

:welcome: cruisindisney!

super easy - next friday just weigh yourself and pm your number to LuvBaloo. Then each friday pm her your new weight. Throughout the week there are questions of the day and lots of chatter on our thread, and weekly challenges (this really helped me get started the first time I participated). Stay involved as much as you can - these ladies rock and are inspiring!

And WELCOME to the disboards!

Thanks for jumping in there! :flower3:

WOOHOO! I love the beginning of a new challenge!!!!

Welcome to all our new LOSERS! You are in good company!

Enjoy your weekend! The fun starts next week!!!!!

:woohoo: There's nothing like the start of a new challenge! ::yes::

Count me in! I'd be proud to be a loser! :goodvibes

Was lazy this summer and need to get on track. Now is as good a time as any! Looking forward to this challenge.

:welcome: alisaheather!

Id like to join too. This is my first challenge. Recently at work we did a BL and was able to lose 30 lbs, but I need a few more to go so this is perfect :goodvibes

:welcome: Cupcaker! When you get to your goal you can move to the maintainer team -- you can move back and forth between the teams as you want to.

thank you for setting this up. I had a horrible time this summer trying to keep up with the boards. But I am now fully moved to Anaheim, have internet that works, and seeing my trianer twice a week on my way to running 13 half marathons over the next 13 months.

Hope to lose about 20 over the course of this as I build a little muscle as well (I hate lifting weights...aauugghhh!!!!)

Will send a PM about coaching.

-Pat

:welcome: RENThead09! And thank you for volunteering to coach. :goodvibes How fun to live in Anaheim -- I grew up there -- so close to the magic of DL!

I found my way over here and wanted to give the official "Im in" The summer challenge has helped me sooooo much and i am looking forward to the fall. I still have a goal of loosing 30-35 more lbs by the end of february so I hope to have a really successful fall. I look forward to meeting some of our new comers and continuing to get to know our veterans as well.:goodvibes
~Lindsay

:welcome: mommyof2Pirates! You've had a very successful year and more to come!

Count me in with the losers! I have lost 50, but need and want to lose another 30 more!

:welcome: BealsRwe! Great loss so far already! :thumbsup2

I need to lose 25-30 to be to my goal weight...
I have a hard time losing weight on my own... I need your help!

:welcome: natele1980! You've come to the right place!

I'd like to be a part of the challenge, please- I'm definitely a loser (in the best sense, I hope). I'm down 39 lbs and have 80 to go, so should be losing for a while LOL. Look forward to some good chatter and encouragement for each other.

:welcome: ireland nicole!

I'm in!! :cool1: (Though I'll miss a weigh-in...because I'll be in WDW!:woohoo: )

:welcome: tiki23! When you get to that week that you will miss just send a PM to let LuvBaloo know so she will mark you excused for that week.

WHAT A GORGEOUS NEW THREAD! WAY TO GO LISA!:cool1:

Count me in. I'm a loser, for now! Hope to join Rose before too much longer. Lisa, put me down for one of the Nov. coaching times, Brad will be back on 1st then! :dance3:

Welcome to all the new faces! Jump in, we get kinda chatty. Ask questions. It helped me to make a cheat sheet of names and important info. at first. You'll see my crazy name a lot. Don't let us intimidate you, some of us have been through several challenges together. and kinda know more about each other than our IRL friends do. We are so excited to have you with us, and you'll be in the mix, too. Ask questions if you get lost. Just don't be shy! I jumped in the middle of the winter challenge, and have made some of my "best" friends here, even if I have never met them. The more you talk, share, and hang with us, the more successful you will be, I promise. :hug:

To my "old friends" - hey ladies! Glad to see you are going to be here! I need you all to help me get to my goal ASAP! Without your support, I would be a basket case, but you know that!

Taryn

:welcome: flipflopmom! And thanks for volunteering to coach! :flower3:

I'm with you, Taryn! I want to try and get 15 off quickly before Redwalker's b'day party on Sept. 25th! Her b'day is Oct. 1!

Up early cuz I couldn't sleep and the girls were up! DD1 is having some stomach issue so I hope we can still go camping! They are so excited! They're downstairs hoping to find Camp Rock 2 on demand! It was supposed to be available yesterday on Fios! Mostly packed just need to put the food and drinks together and the chairs we're taking. Can't forget the pillows!

Need to get some breakfast together for everyone! Probably make them cinnamon rolls as they all love that! I'll have some coffee cake and a smoothie if my milk in the fridge is still ok. I'll buy fresh tomorrow on the way back into town.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm listening to DisRadio on my computer while I type! 95 days to go until our trip! I'm starting to really get excited!

I love Disradio! :love:

:welcome: hopeforus!

It's so nice to see all of our new and returning folks! :goodvibes

I will be checking this thread periodically and welcoming folks but most of our chatting will be done on our summer challenge thread. The summer challenge has ended but we are waiting for our results which will be posted next week. So if you want to see what the end of a challenge looks like or just to say "hi" come on over!

Or feel free to chat here. I'll be posting a warm up question of the day on Wednesday!

Thought I'd check it out and disradio dot come is NOT the link (as I'm sure many of you are already aware!). :eek: Thank goodness the kids weren't here.

I'm in! This is my first time doing a challenge. I have been wanting to lose weight for years, but never had any motivation or desire to make any changes to my lifestyle. But this past July, something changed. I have been working for about six weeks now, and have lost 18 lbs. I have changed my diet, added two types of exercise and am working towards losing 60 lbs by January. My hope is to lose 10 lbs a month and not be discouraged by the occasional plateaus.

I'm new to this board but I'd like to try. I have about 10 lbs to lose for my goal weight but would love to lose 15 this fall because along with the holidays I have a DXDP trip in December and I'd like to start the new year at my goal!

Oops! I forgot to say which what list I'm on; thanks for adding me, Lisa! :)

No worries! :goodvibes If you don't say I ususally put you on the loser list because most of us are there although our maintainer group is growing. We all hope to be maintainers some day! :flower3:

Please add me to the losers list. Thanks!

:welcome: KristiMc! Thanks for joining our challenge!

Thought I'd check it out and disradio dot come is NOT the link (as I'm sure many of you are already aware!). :eek: Thank goodness the kids weren't here.

Yikes! :scared1: I always listen to DisRadio from the link on live365.com.

I'm in! This is my first time doing a challenge. I have been wanting to lose weight for years, but never had any motivation or desire to make any changes to my lifestyle. But this past July, something changed. I have been working for about six weeks now, and have lost 18 lbs. I have changed my diet, added two types of exercise and am working towards losing 60 lbs by January. My hope is to lose 10 lbs a month and not be discouraged by the occasional plateaus.

:welcome: tggrrstarr! Sounds like you are off to a great start! :thumbsup2

I'm new to this board but I'd like to try. I have about 10 lbs to lose for my goal weight but would love to lose 15 this fall because along with the holidays I have a DXDP trip in December and I'd like to start the new year at my goal!

:welcome: Dreamer24! Sounds like a great plan! :thumbsup2

It's so nice to see all of our new and returning folks!

I will be checking this thread periodically and welcoming folks but most of our chatting will be done on our summer challenge thread. The summer challenge has ended but we are waiting for our results which will be posted next week. So if you want to see what the end of a challenge looks like or just to say "hi" come on over!

Or feel free to chat here. I'll be posting a warm up question of the day on Wednesday!

Hello. I would also like to join for the losing side. I have been very overweight for three years now. It doesn't seem to melt off seasonally like it used to:confused3 Planning a Disney trip was my motivation to quit smoking a few years ago, now i think I need the same type of accountablility to finally lose some of this weight. Thanks for all the support!

Wow, this looks amazing. Sounds like just what I need to help me on my journey.

Count me in for the Losers Team. :thanks:

I want to join too! I have about 55 pounds to lose before my first cruise next June. My goal is to change tactics from the past. I usually try to lose a lot of weight fast. This time, I am aiming for 1 - 1.5 pounds per week in hopes that the more lesurely pace can keep me focused. I put a cute little picture on my iphone wallpaper of MM and Minnie on the beach to remind me that I have a trip to get ready for each time I open my phone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter