Biggest Loser 10 Fall Challenge -- for losers and maintainers :)

Dreamer24

Mouseketeer
Happy Holidays everyone! I've been gone for a few weeks. The first week of december, things went crazy at work. Then I went on vacation for 2 weeks and came back to the holidays! I haven't been on the computer at all.

Congratulations to all of our losers and maintainers. You are all an inspiration.

Vacation and the holidays through me off and I am close to being back at my starting weight. I'm off to sign up for spring challenge and know that I am entering 2011 a healthier me!

lisah0711

♥ her Disney office
Happy Holidays everyone! I've been gone for a few weeks. The first week of december, things went crazy at work. Then I went on vacation for 2 weeks and came back to the holidays! I haven't been on the computer at all.

Congratulations to all of our losers and maintainers. You are all an inspiration.

Vacation and the holidays through me off and I am close to being back at my starting weight. I'm off to sign up for spring challenge and know that I am entering 2011 a healthier me!
Glad that you had a nice vacation, Dreamer24, and looking forward to seeing you on the spring challenge threads! :goodvibes

lisah0711

♥ her Disney office
A friendly warning that this thread will be closing at the end of the week when the new challenge starts. :flower3:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News