Big Brother 5 OFFICIAL THREAD!!!!!!

I am sooo glad that Holly is gone, and hopefully the new HoH will put up Jase and Scott. And I also agree with you, 2bemarried.

Originally posted by vald1977
Perhaps they could borrow the cheese its and lifesavers from Drew and work it all out :teeth: .

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

You crack me up!

i got a question for those with live feeds or links to other BB5 spoiler sites...

*****SPOILER ALERT*****

someone told me this morning that the HoH competition came down to diane and jase...and that she made a deal with jase that she wouldn't put him up. if that's the case...this week could still be screwed and scott AND jase would remain in the house! can anyone clarify that bit of info for me??? pretty please????

Reply to spoiler question: (sorry..too lazy to go back and find the code again..so scroll down)

Scarlett....I think he was trying to get her to make a deal, but I never saw in the updates that they actually made a deal. That's why he was SO angry when BB told him that he was eliminated and she won.

Reply to Scarletts question.

<table bgcolor = black><tr><td> From Morty's site:
BB determined that Jase's heel wasn't on the platform, and he was out. Jase wasn't happy with BB's decision.

From me....I wonder if this is another one of BB trying to let the "good people" win by saying he took his heel off, we will have to watch Sat's show to see for sure I guess.</td></tr></table>

<table bgcolor = black><tr><td> Just reading more on Jokers Updates and it seems toward the end BB instituted a rule that you couldn't move your feet and Jase moved them a few times before his heel went off and there was a close up of the heel going off, so he really did lose without the help of BB...lol </td></tr></table>

Originally posted by StaceyA
<table bgcolor = black><tr><td> Just reading more on Jokers Updates and it seems toward the end BB instituted a rule that you couldn't move your feet and Jase moved them a few times before his heel went off and there was a close up of the heel going off, so he really did lose without the help of BB...lol </td></tr></table>

<table bgcolor = black><tr><td> HAHA *******</td></tr></table>

Live Feed info taken from http://thebigbrothersite.com

<table bgcolor = black><tr><td> Will and Karen, and Nik in storage with Diane!.....telling her how Drew was sweating the HOH comp and that they heard Jase was going to put up her and Drew if he won!!!!!
Diane was glad to hear that and said she now can put him up having that information!!! </td></tr></table>

I'm so glad they are thinking the same way as us ;)

2bemarried -

<table bgcolor = black><tr><td> Who else is she thinking of? A Jase and Scott nomination? The more I think about it the more I'm liking this idea. </td></tr></table>

SpacecaseJase needs to GO first!!!!!! Scott's too stupid to win any competitions. But they BOTH need to be put on the block at the same time. I hope the HOH uses their head!!!!!!

Stinkerbelle

<table bgcolor = black><tr><td> So far she hasn't mentioned anyone else. Believe all of the guys in there are sweating it today!! Even CB is moping and whining about he's probably going to be on the block this week. It's SO funny that they're not hot s*** anymore :) </td></tr></table>

Edit to that last post...here's a little more live feed info

<table bgcolor = black><tr><td> Nick...
They seem to not trust Marvin... they feel he is a risk.

Will..
Call Marv in here... tell him that you haven't made up your mind yet who will be on the block, but ask him if he would use the golden veto if he won it taking who you put up on the block.

Diane... I could say... I will make you safe next week if you promise not to use the veto.

Will... Marvin goes week to week... whatever he has to do to stay in the house.

Adria... What would break the guys down the most... the other guys, not Jase.

Nick & Will agree... putting CB up cuz they want him to win.

Will.. they would want you to get Marv on the block to vote him out and keep their group intact. </td></tr></table>

Also I have a tip about using the black box...I was lazy earlier and didn't want to find the code...then I realized DUH just quote whoever used it last and just replace the text info...works perfectly if you delete all the quoting info :) :) :)

While I feel our need to break up our twins, Scott and Jase, it will be fun to see one of them perhaps left behind when one of them goes, and see how low they will go in a** kissing to stay in the game. Scott really is rather limited in the brain department too isn't he??? Poor man, nothing above, nothing below:teeth:

Marvin truely seems to be the wild card for both sides isn't he? Nobody really cares about him lasting in the game, but they all want his vote...too bad he can't see what is going on. BUT, sometimes, those are the players who get further along in the game. We'll see how this plays out. This will be an interesting week no doubt::yes::

Originally posted by mickey4ver
Scott really is rather limited in the brain department too isn't he??? Poor man, nothing above, nothing below:teeth:

"Poor man, nothing above, nothing below"
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

omg...I just spit water out all over my desk....hehehehe

I'm so ticked that my DirecTV cut out during Tuesday's episode...my coworker said that watching Scott and his "what does confide mean" question was just too funny.

that and cheesse. hehehhe
I'm surprised he didn't spell it cheeze

Originally posted by stinkerbelle
"Poor man, nothing above, nothing below"
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

omg...I just spit water out all over my desk....hehehehe

I'm so ticked that my DirecTV cut out during Tuesday's episode...my coworker said that watching Scott and his "what does confide mean" question was just too funny.

that and cheesse. hehehhe
I'm surprised he didn't spell it cheeze

Glad I could give you a laugh...:p

Ya know, he really isn't a bad looking fellow, but his whole persona of himself just spoils anything "good" you could try and find in him. If he or one of the van boys had won the HOH, he would have had to ask for a new headband in a larger size to fit his growing ego....but, alas, now he must ask for a smaller one, he's been a little deflated after the comp for HOH.

I couldn't believe the guy said he didn't know what confide meant. Ok, even if I DIDN"T know what it was, I don't think I would have admitted it...sheesh:rolleyes:

While I feel our need to break up our twins, Scott and Jase, it will be fun to see one of them perhaps left behind when one of them goes, and see how low they will go in a** kissing to stay in the game.

I was thinking about this today too. They are really playing a dumb game. Yes, it seems that they have (had) the power all the time, but they have made so many enemies that now they are in trouble. Any kindness that they try to show anyone now is going to be so obviously fake. The girls aren't stupid, they won't fall for that "I will flirt with you and you will do whatever I want" stuff.

Originally posted by SRUAlmn
The girls aren't stupid, they won't fall for that "I will flirt with you and you will do whatever I want" stuff.

I think after the Holly incident (Jase being her 'snuggle buddy' and Scott lusting after her) I think any other girl in the house would think of the boys flirting with them as REVOLTING!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter