Big Brother 5 OFFICIAL THREAD!!!!!!

2bemarried

<font color=FF66CC>Hello...I'm a person...not a bu
:Pinkbounc Big Brother 5 starts TONIGHT :Pinkbounc

The houseguests have been announced and we're all bouncing off the wall waiting for the show to start!! I have to say that BB is my absolute FAVORITE reality tv show. I follow it hour by hour.

Here are a couple of sites that will help us keep up with the news, and of course we can discuss who we love, who we hate, who's getting axed next, and who's going to sleep with who.
CBS Houseguest Information
Morty's daily updates (he watches the feeds and reports back on what's happening)

Let the games begin :hyper: :hyper:

I can't wait!!! Big Brother is the best thing that ever happened to summer :)

Yipee ! Thanks for staring this 2bemarried !

I am also addicted to BB4 ! I was just telling my DH last night how we need to figure out how to hook the VCR back up in the livingroom so I can tape the shows he has to miss.
(Yep, he is just as addicted as I am!!:eek: )

Or maybe we should consider TIVO?????
We have Direct TV, and a surround sound system hook up now----would Tivo be easier?

Chris

Big Brother 5 started here (UK) 4 or 5 weeks ago. It has an "EVIL" twist to it this year. On day 20 there was a riot and it was taken off the air for an hour and the police are involved. Its compulsive viewing.:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Hope your BB is as good as ours.

OMG!!! What was the UK twist??? I'm always so envious of the UK version...they have all the good scandles going on over there.

OUCH the cement room is going to be torture for the 4 that have to sleep in it. Ok...why in the world with BB replace the basketball court with a putting green?? I could be wrong, but I highly doubt those guys are going to play golf.

I do hope they give us better twists than that. It's not really surprising...I could tell that just by reading a couple of the bios from the houseguests. i.e. one girl says she'll miss hearing how "super genious" was going to get re-elected and one of the guys has GWB as his hero..along with Rush Limbaugh.

btw THANKS Kimberle for posting those links. I didn't know those sites existed. Guess we all learn something new everyday :)

Originally posted by Princess_Aurora
OMG!!! What was the UK twist??? I'm always so envious of the UK version...they have all the good scandles going on over there.

In th UK BB has gone evil. In the second week two housemates were evicted.They said their goodbyes and left, the other housemates thought they had left but in actual fact they had been moved to another secret part of the house "the bedsit" Whilst in the bedsit they got to watch and hear everything that was going on in the house. They both heard the other HM's talking about them:eek:

After 5 days they went back into the house. The HM's were shocked. After a few hours all hell broke loose when Emma started kicking off about everything she had heard said about her, in the end all the HM's were fighting, the programme was taken off the air, security moved into the house and removed Emma (she never returned to the house) and the police were called by worried viewers.

In another twist they increased the price money from £70,000 to £100,000 this year. Every Saturday the HM's have a weekly task and if they don't successfully pass the task they lose money from the price money. I think it is down to £74,000 now.

Those are great twists. I love the one about taking money away...hope we have that one here in the US :) :) :)

:wave: Hi fellow BB fans,
I would love to see a twist here like the one in the UK where the evicted were still there and could see and hear what was going on :eek: . That would be great :teeth: !

Add another person excited for BB5 to start. My mom and I love this show. I hope it will be like the UK...sounds more interesting!!!

Another excited BB fan here. So excited that it is in just a few days!!

Loved the twist last year with the ex's - let's see if they can top that one!

Wow! The UK version sounds good. Can I subscribe to THAT live feed instead??? :)

I like the idea of taking the money out of the pot too. It kind of forces them to have to work together. It reminds me of The Mole...Oh, how I miss The Mole. The REAL one, not the celebrity version.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter