BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

I'm wondering if Jessica leaves Thursday if Cody doesn't follow her out the door

I've thought about that too, in fact that's what the houseguests are hoping, but Kevin is actually trying to talk Paul into teaming up with Cody, telling Paul that Cody has no one and we need a strong guy on our side to win. He's like you and Cody can take turns winning HoH and just go through the house. Paul is like yeah we can either destroy the house together or destroy each other.

I'm not sure how serious this all is, but interesting they are thinking about it. Honestly for no one to realize Cody is the perfect person to bring to the final 2 is crazy. No one likes him, except for Jess who won't be in jury to vote for him. So why not team up with him, have him win stuff to help keep you safe all the way to final and cash the $500,000 check because no one will vote for him even though he can sit there and say look at all the HoH's I won and how I fought to stay in the house, which is a great case for him to win, but these players are so personal and hold grudges they won't care what he did.

I've thought about that too, in fact that's what the houseguests are hoping, but Kevin is actually trying to talk Paul into teaming up with Cody, telling Paul that Cody has no one and we need a strong guy on our side to win. He's like you and Cody can take turns winning HoH and just go through the house. Paul is like yeah we can either destroy the house together or destroy each other.

I'm not sure how serious this all is, but interesting they are thinking about it. Honestly for no one to realize Cody is the perfect person to bring to the final 2 is crazy. No one likes him, except for Jess who won't be in jury to vote for him. So why not team up with him, have him win stuff to help keep you safe all the way to final and cash the $500,000 check because no one will vote for him even though he can sit there and say look at all the HoH's I won and how I fought to stay in the house, which is a great case for him to win, but these players are so personal and hold grudges they won't care what he did.

I think the time for Cody and Paul to team up has long passed. They can't (and shouldn't) trust each other at this point. If Paul and Cody team up and start picking people off one by one, Paul loses his alliances with Alex, Jason, Christmas, and Josh at the very least. They would have no choice but to turn on him. If Jessica leaves this week, the most likely plan would be to send Cody home next, then plow through Mark, Raven, Matt and Elena. After that, it's everyman for himself.

Cody is too pig headed to ever consider teaming up with Paul at this point.

I think the time for Cody and Paul to team up has long passed. They can't (and shouldn't) trust each other at this point. If Paul and Cody team up and start picking people off one by one, Paul loses his alliances with Alex, Jason, Christmas, and Josh at the very least. They would have no choice but to turn on him. If Jessica leaves this week, the most likely plan would be to send Cody home next, then plow through Mark, Raven, Matt and Elena. After that, it's everyman for himself.
Cody is too pig headed to ever consider teaming up with Paul at this point.

They probably won't team up, but then again we all pretty much agreed Jess was a better player without Cody in the house, maybe Cody will be a better player without Jess in the house. Right now he is in protection mode, she is his first priority, without her there the game will be, which just might make him realize who he needs to team up with in order to win.

Just for those that do not know. Production feeds them their lines when we see the Diary Room sessions on the air. Here is a behind the scene DR of Elena that accidently was let out live:

I have a feeling something was said to Josh and Paul about how America is seeing them right now. There is a lot of talk about how people are saying that they bullied and Paul is saying that beating pots and pans together is mental and not bullying. Josh is telling Xmas that he will not stand for anyone attacking Jess. That all it took was a letter from his mom to remind him of his morals. Paul said he did not put Raven up to anything and people are saying he did.

Seems production is trying to save Josh and Paul's reputation.

Christmas is an idiot. I can't wait until this bites her in the butt for not using it when she needs it and instead uses it for when Paul wants her to:

POV Players Josh Jessica Elena Mark Cody and Alex, Kevin Hosting

Christmas used her Ring of Replacement on Cody and is playing in POV

Christmas is an idiot. I can't wait until this bites her in the butt for not using it when she needs it and instead uses it for when Paul wants her to:

POV Players Josh Jessica Elena Mark Cody and Alex, Kevin Hosting

Christmas used her Ring of Replacement on Cody and is playing in POV
Cody was taking it pretty hard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter