Biergarten - thoughts, reviews please

We’ve been several times and had great experiences. To be honest, the food isn’t so much my thing, but there’s enough to keep me happy. My husband and the rest of the family loved it. The kids always wanted to dance when the band played and we had a great time talking to the other guests at our table. One time, the other family was staying at the same resort and our kids all hung out at the pool together the next day while mom and I enjoyed fruity adult beverages and chatted. I love going there, although it does irritate me that the price for lunch is the same as dinner now.

It's on our repeat again and again list. Our tablemates have ranged from a polite smile and nod to OMG OUR NEW BFFs.

Lots of food options and solid entertainment. Skip the savory and head to the dessert options!

We went back in December and enjoyed it. It was our first visit and while German food isn't my husband's favorite, he still found plenty to like. The people we sat with were from a city that has a rivalry with our city's football team, so we had some fun joking back and forth with each other about that. And the show was fun too! The family at the table had been before and clued us in on all of the different things we should do while the show goes on. Definitely give it a try once.

this was the surprise hit of our 2016 trip. I have a pretty picky kid and we both LOVED the food. It's just the two of us and the communal table was fun. It is especially magical at christmastime! I think I might have a hard time going when it's not during the holiday season without being a little disappointed. I left there feeling like... how could I have been going to Disney so much since 1998 and never ended up there?? We haven't been back again yet but will be!

Biergarten food is good, beer is excellent, but you must share a table with another party.

We almost always go to the Biergarten; it's a favorite of both DD and DH, and I like it a lot, too! If we have tablemates that don't want to chat, we don't chat, but in 6 visits, that's only happened once. Even if you just talk about your trip, where else you've eaten, what was amazing, etc., there's plenty to talk about!

We learned at HS that table sharing customary almost everywhere except the US. While DD and I were having QS lunch at a 6-seating table (because that's all that was vacant), a couple plunked themselves down at the empty seats beside us! OK, fair enough, DD and I don't need 6 seats. We chatted and they learned why people had been so hostile towards them and we learned that we shouldn't feel so entitled to unused space!

Part of the fun is meeting the other people I think. I agree it is much more normal in other parts of the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter