Better late than never: WDW dining, no DP, from May 5-10, 2006 (with pics)

Thank you :blush:

My WDW trip in May is cancelled :( We take care of the grandparents, and my grandmother has broken something in her back, so my mom doesn't want to leave her alone for so long (4 days in April for the 15 anniversary of DLP is the longest my mom wants to go away). The trip is postpone duntil November (my mom suggested we go in September. Uhm, no, I don't think so.... I don't want a hurricane as an extra in our vacation!)

You know what I just realized? That posting a dining review is sharing something very intimate. All I can think of, is: what will people think of me, based on my eating habbits :rotfl:
I mean, I ordered kids mac and cheese, just because we don't have it, and some other stuff with that as a side... You must think I am completely crazy ;)

Oh, and btw, I think the dole whip floats at Disneyland look even better (more exotic):

Picture457.jpg

Sorry your trip got postponed! I hope your grandma feels better quickly!

Thank you, I hope she feels better soon too.

Now that the WDW-trip is postponed, I have planned TWO DLP-trips, and I'm getting APs, so that I can go more often (it's more or less a 3 hour drive), so that makes up for it (a little bit... )

Thank you very much.
I can't believe so many people read this review and looked at my pictures! It's amazing!

I can't wait to have my first taste of the dole wip. It looks delicious.;)

Great pics! And I agree- the Dole Whip at DL looks much more tropical than the WDW one! Loved hearing how you aren't in a rush for a refill, etc. I guess us, Americans, can be impatient, huh? Great hearing things from your perspective.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter