Best/Worst Xmas Songs

Anything on Josh Groban's Christmas album!!!

I really love his version of O Holy Night

His Christmas album is fantastic. I just wish O Holy Night was on it.

Edited to add that apparently he released a deluxe version of his album Noel. I did not know this. Looks like it has additional songs including O Holy Night. I have the original album and was always disappointed that O Holy Night hadn't been included. Just told my wife that the deluxe edition would look nice in my stocking.

Last edited:
Some more Crimes against Humanity nominated for worst.

Please Daddy, don't get drunk this Christmas. John Denver.
Christmas Shoes. New Song.
Santa Baby. Michael Buble. I really don't hate this song. I just hate this version. Taken way too slow.
Cher. Drop Top Sleigh Ride. Oh God. Me ears.

I'm all about melancholy Christmas songs, and this is the king of 'em all, even though it's not really a Christmas song at all.

BEST:

I love listening to a variety, but my personal favorite is probably We Need a Little Christmas:

and here's one of my favorite "different" ones that I haven't seen posted yet:

Those two songs bookend my Spotify Christmas Playlist:
Spotify List - Christmas.png

Last edited:
I have a few favorites. My absolute favorite holiday song ever is God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Barenaked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan.

Another favorite, The 12 Pains of Christmas by Bob Rivers

This was my Mom’s favorite and I love it, too. Little Drummer Boy by Bing Crosby and David Bowie.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter