Best Wishes for Teena!

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
As you may know, after working for Disney for more than 10 years, Teena the Beach Club greeter is retiring on Monday January 25. She will be moving to Las Vegas to live with her daughter Jeanne and her precious granddaughter Lily.

For many of us, the Beach Club lobby will never be the same without the enthusiastic greeting and warm smile from our friend.

:wave:

Please post here to send along good wishes to a great friend!

:grouphug:

Last edited:
In July 2009, I walked into the Beach Club lobby, and walked away with a life-long friend.

I know that your life in Las Vegas will be full of love and wonder with your girls every day.

Hope to C U Real Soon!!!

Love,

Dee

P7110023-1.jpg

MK_MSCONFEC_7576219327.jpeg

Teena, I had the pleasure of meeting you only once, but it was wonderful! My day had not seen been the best - had missed meeting you when we checked in, then lost my driver's license at DHS. We came back for a short rest and I made myself (because I tend to be extremely shy) go up to you. As soon as we met, I thought it so silly to have been nervous- the folks on this thread are all so friendly that even not having actually met them, they are friends. Your hugs and good wishes made the day better, so we were able to enjoy our evening at DHS.
While I am sad for people coming to BC not having you there to greet them, I am very happy for you going to be with your family! Maybe someday fate will let us meet again- if not, we can always keep up with you on the best of thread on the DIS.
Dee suggested sharing pics on this thread, so I'll share this one again. Thanks for your kindness. May your future be bright and full of love, laughter, and Disney fun.

Love always,
Sarah

image.jpeg

Teena, I only met you once in person, but felt like I knew you as a life long friend from this board. I wish you much joy and happiness as you start this new season of your life. Walking the BC lobby will always remind me of the kind person you are. Enjoy!

image.jpeg Teena,
My family and I had the pleasure of meeting you a few times while visiting the most magical place on earth , I just want to say that meeting you made it even more magical pixiedust:. We wish you the best with Jeanne & Lily on your new journey!!!

Teena -
I'm glad that I had the opportunity to meet you on 1/10/16, and speak with you again on 1/11/16. I was out of character by interrupting other guests :chat:, but after circling the BC lounge several times realized that it would be my only chance to chat. Nonetheless, best wishes on your move to Las Vegas and enjoy the time with your family!
Jim

Teena- I'm glad I got to meet you in Dec when you helped me retrieve my carry on bag from the back room!! The BC will not be the same without you. I'm sure we'll hear from you on the boards when you're planning your trips back "home" to Disney. Who knows, maybe we'll be see you in the parks with princess Lily, someday soon!!

Enjoy your new adventure with your girls!!

Cocoabean

Teena,
My family and I have enjoyed meeting you over the past couple of years since we started staying at the BC. I will miss stopping by to say hello and wish you the very best in Vegas! Hey Disneyland is only a few hours away by car :goodvibes God Bless you and your family. Lori, Peter, and Alexander.

Teena,

What can I say? I am so happy that we became friends. I loved all our Dis meetings but most importantly I treasure all the support and friendships we made with the YC/BC friends

I wish you all the best and know we will meet up again. I am so happy w e did our last minute Christmas trip to see you one more time as the best BC Greeter ever!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Ahh... so many memories. There will definitely be a hole in my heart when I walk through those doors and know that Teena is not there. The good news is that she will not be gone because she will keep connected online and in real life :banana:

I like to think of her retirement as the Synchronized Pool Tube Team's gain!

8 31 15 Beach Club tube team.jpg

~NM

Teena, I never got the chance to meet you but from all of the stories I have heard about you, you were a great CM. I did see you standing in the lobby of the BC when I was there earlier this month but didn't get the chance to stop. I hope you have a great retirement and an even better time with your family in Las Vegas!

Teena,

You are such a special person and one of the best Disney CM's. I want to thank you for being so kind to our family every summer we visited the BC. It truly felt like we were coming "home" because of you. Your new adventure in Las Vegas with Jeanne and Lily will be wonderful for all of you! I wish you health and happiness in your retirement.

Lots of love,
Cathy

Teena,
It will be wonderful to be so close to your girls. That said, the BC is losing an amazing woman who has touched the lives of so many and simply made the BC that much more magical :hug: Lots of love and best wishes!!
Jeanette

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!