Best wax melts that mimic inside DVC resort smells?

intamin

Ready to go.
Hi guys! Was just curious what websites and particularly which wax melts have the most similar smells to the actual DVC resorts. I know Disney has a specific machine for it.. but I’m too poor for that! :p Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Bonus points for RIV and Poly :)

Just ordered some of these today ironically...a coworker got these last year for our office and they smelled great!

A new Candle Store is scheduled to Open soon in Disney Springs near the AMC… I’ll have to wander in to see if it got rid of the former cigar store smells.

We bought some from Magic Candle company and thought they were okay... but then we discovered Bowes and they actually supply some of the resorts. For us they are dead on. You can purchase some online: https://www.bowessignaturecandle.com/ but they have a larger selection at the store in the Co-Op in Disney Springs. The Hawaii smells just like the Poly and resort signature is Riviera... they are really really good.

We bought some from Magic Candle company and thought they were okay... but then we discovered Bowes and they actually supply some of the resorts. For us they are dead on. You can purchase some online: https://www.bowessignaturecandle.com/ but they have a larger selection at the store in the Co-Op in Disney Springs. The Hawaii smells just like the Poly and resort signature is Riviera... they are really really good.
Do you know if they offer an annual pass/DVC discount at all in their stores at Disney Springs?

Do you know if they offer an annual pass/DVC discount at all in their stores at Disney Springs?
I do not think so, but not 100%.

ETA: I think there is a bundling discount though if you buy two or more.... I can check in a couple weeks when we go back.

A new Candle Store is scheduled to Open soon in Disney Springs near the AMC… I’ll have to wander in to see if it got rid of the former cigar store smells.
That would be wonderful! Then I could bring one home. I trust candles are OK with TSA. I used to try ordering candles, but we live in such an incredibly hot part of the country, the candles get all melted, leaking, etc. before they get here.

I do not think so, but not 100%.

ETA: I think there is a bundling discount though if you buy two or more.... I can check in a couple weeks when we go back.
I was tempted to buy online but if there's a discount in person I can wait the 3 weeks until my next trip :P

They smell so amazing!
I hope they're close to the smell of RIV! I've tried the ones from a couple places including Magic Candle Company and I've been disappointed so far so being able to smell it in person before buying will be nice.

I hope they're close to the smell of RIV! I've tried the ones from a couple places including Magic Candle Company and I've been disappointed so far so being able to smell it in person before buying will be nice.
The Resort Signature smells just like the Riviera Lobby- i stock up every time we go on the candles and the spray. it's my favorite one!

We in the minority here, most are head over heels for Magic candle products. IMO the wax melts aren’t strong enough, compared to other’s costing less.

never heard of that company, will check it out, thanks.

We in the minority here, most are head over heels for Magic candle products. IMO the wax melts aren’t strong enough, compared to other’s costing less.

never heard of that company, will check it out, thanks.
I literally have to shove my face up to the wax melt to be able to smell it from Magic Candle Company. Maybe at some point my olfactory nerve was damaged but I don't have a problem smelling anything else so it makes me think it's just the wax themselves.

I literally have to shove my face up to the wax melt to be able to smell it from Magic Candle Company. Maybe at some point my olfactory nerve was damaged but I don't have a problem smelling anything else so it makes me think it's just the wax themselves.
Everytime ive offered this opinion I’ve been ahem educated by theIr fans. Will say the tin is a bit stronger smell

i forgot to mention they have a second location at the back of the Christmas Store at Disney Springs- I think the selection is the same though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter