Best up close spot for viewing WOC and F!, if cost and wait time were no object

BriannaRuth

DIS Veteran
We usually do a dining package for both of these for convenience, but if neither cost, wait time, or possibly getting wet were a consideration, what would you say is the absolute best viewing area for WOC and F!? And how would you get that view? Dining package, very long wait, etc.

To me, that would mean a spot as close as possible by the water, but I've actually never done that, so not sure.

Blue Bayou Dining Package or if really no limit on cost 21 Royal , where you pay for the meal and then watch Fantasmic from the balcony, which is over Pirates of The Caribbean.

Desert Party for World of Color.

I loved the viewing for the WOC Dessert Party seating. I also loved that I could sit down, sip tea and eat. It was very relaxing, aside from my 9 year old crying because the music was much too loud for her and we didn't have noise cancelling ear phones. She doesn't have a neurodiverse diagnosis, she's just sensitive to loud noises. So plan to pack some ear plugs or similar if any in your party are the same.

Blue Bayou Dining Package or if really no limit on cost 21 Royal , where you pay for the meal and then watch Fantasmic from the balcony, which is over Pirates of The Caribbean.
Wow, I didn't know about 21 Royal, but that sounds amazing! Did the VIP Tour with my two kids one year, but I'm guessing this would make even that look cheap! Do you know the approximate cost?

We generally do WOC Dessert Party and River Belle Premium, but neither one of them is all that close to the show, which is why I was wondering. Sitting on the ground is difficult since I have knee problems.

Wow, I didn't know about 21 Royal, but that sounds amazing! Did the VIP Tour with my two kids one year, but I'm guessing this would make even that look cheap! Do you know the approximate cost?
$15k, the last time I checked. But it wouldn't surprise me if the price has gone up, because it always seems to be sold out.

If you're okay with standing for the entirety of WOC, nothing compares to viewing it from the very front row (in my opinion). I did the Dessert Party a few years back and was disappointed by the view since it was much farther back. Front row allows you to be fully immersed in the show and being right in front of the fountains is awe-inspiring. You can access the front section by getting a spot in the Virtual Queue, either Blue or Yellow section will work. We usually try for the second showtime and there's usually plenty of space, we typically only arrive 15-20minutes before showtime and can always get a spot on the front rail for the second show. You will most likely get wet (and sometimes even soaked) so be prepared for that, but it's so worth it!

For me it would be the dessert package for WoC and the Riverbelle Premium dinner package for Fantasmic. I'm old and need the seat.

I did walk up to a spot for WoC during my trip last week (missing the beginning of WoC) and it was okay but even that was too much standing. Glad I didn't spring for the Dessert Package because I wasn't that impressed with the WoC One show. Nothing compares to the original show.

Can I ask where the VIP tour viewing seats are for F!?
There are two sections kinda connected...one just left of center next to the center tower and Stage Managers station...second is further left centered between the center and stage right water screens. They are on the mid tier just behind the Blue Bayou sections.

I really miss the F! dessert seating where you got a chair and dresser tray. That was by far the best way to see the show IMO. Suprised they never brought that back as it was always packed,

I really miss the F! dessert seating where you got a chair and dresser tray. That was by far the best way to see the show IMO. Suprised they never brought that back as it was always packed,
I never got to experience the Fantasmic Dessert Party. I was younger then and with two young daughters it would have been too expensive. But now that I am older and going to Disneyland solo, I would so fork over $100 bucks to have a seat with a good view. I don't even care about the desserts.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter