Best Title Company Right Now

They could very well still be waiting on the seller. If I recall from my recent experience with them, they let me know once they received the seller's docs and gave me a closing date at that point.

They are not waiting for the seller, in my case. WE were the ones who dragged the whole process out, waiting for those funds from the sale to use for the purchase. We caused a delay, but still were within the terms of the contract. (Barely.) They had the sellers paperwork for a couple of weeks. Again, it was just something I noticed, but I assume we will close early this week and get the banked points in another 2 weeks. We will use those to book in March 2019, so we have plenty of time.

PS they did give us an estimated closing date of Wednesday last week. BUT we did not mail our check and papers until Monday, so they got them Tuesday, so we may be part of the reason for the delay.

We had Nancy Kirsh (sp?) with *** in 2016 & Cammie Smith with First American with the contract that was ROFRd in March. Both were excellent & extremely responsive. I think it’s more the individual you’re assigned to than the company itself.

+1 for Cammie Smith

I used ***, wasn't very impressed. It took almost 3 weeks (20 days) after ROFR to get my closing docs. Once I emailed them asking about the docs I got a response that mine was first on the list and got them within an hour. I feel that if I hadn't emailed them it would have taken a month.

Question: If you decide to use a different title company, do you have to contact the title company first or the resale company will do that?

Question: If you decide to use a different title company, do you have to contact the title company first or the resale company will do that?

I made the title company request when the broker let me know my offer was accepted. They’ll handle coordinating with the title company and getting you the paperwork.

With The Timeshare Store, Inc.® if you have a goal of using a certain Title Company for your purchase we simply ask you let us know at the time of the purchase or time of the offer.

Thanks in advance.

On my 4th resale... 2nd time using Magic Title. They seemed super fast the first time. This time the gal is on vacation and it’s slowing things down.

Im unfortunate in having to deal with Kaitlyn Grace at ***, emailed her today 19 days after ROFR and was given a derisive response that I will get my docs well before the closing date of May 28th. If they didnt have $2k of my money I would have told her to go %$#@herself.

Also recently dealt with Debbie and Cammy @First American Title, they were quick and professional.
That’s the EXACT response I got! I also worked with Cammy at First American and had a MUCH better experience!

I prefer First American Title because of the 3 I've used (Timeshare Title & More, Magic Vacation Title, and First American), they are the only ones who allow you to put a deposit up to $2,000 on a credit card without processing fees.
I did prefer this as well

Im unfortunate in having to deal with Kaitlyn Grace at ***, emailed her today 19 days after ROFR and was given a derisive response that I will get my docs well before the closing date of May 28th. If they didnt have $2k of my money I would have told her to go %$#@herself.

Also recently dealt with Debbie and Cammy @First American Title, they were quick and professional.
That’s who we were assigned too. Our first experience with *** 2 years ago was very positive. Not so much this time. We passed ROFR on April 9th and still no closing docs. Why in the world did they not assign pending cases to another employee if she’s on vacation?!?

I haven’t e-mailed yet, but in future will request another title company.

That’s who we were assigned too. Our first experience with *** 2 years ago was very positive. Not so much this time. We passed ROFR on April 9th and still no closing docs. Why in the world did they not assign pending cases to another employee if she’s on vacation?!?

I haven’t e-mailed yet, but in future will request another title company.
Me too. Originally was assigned Jeffrey Sweet and ASKED for ***... should’ve stuck with him.

I wish I had read this tread before my current sale transaction. The closing agent is *** and while all the tasks seem to have gone fine, the communication is just so unprofessional. They sent seller information forms to me that I filled out, and I had a question about FIRPTA tax, which they answered in a curt and unprofessional way. Now today I have an email that I need to bring a bit of money to the closing and they ask me to "send" the amount. Umm...where? how? Foreign checks fine I assume (ha ha) ? Really not a company that should be getting my business....

We closed last month and had Cammie Smith...she was awesome and super responsive! The whole process was so smooth . Only thing is the title company was Mason title. I was allowed to use my credit card for the $2000 deposit. Not sure if Fist American changed their name or if Cammie Smith switched companies...either way I was happy and would use them both again!

*** has been having some issues this fall, last year they were great but this year they have fallen off.

We closed last month and had Cammie Smith...she was awesome and super responsive! The whole process was so smooth . Only thing is the title company was Mason title. I was allowed to use my credit card for the $2000 deposit. Not sure if Fist American changed their name or if Cammie Smith switched companies...either way I was happy and would use them both again!
Last I heard she left FA. I agree, she’s great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter