Best Time to Shop for Christmas?

Amazon's policy went into effect on October 1st. I have already returned 3 different things I bought the first week of October- and they all showed the delayed return window. We wanted the money back in our account, so we returned them when we were close to a Whole Foods or UPS. Our returns were completed instantly- as soon as the items were scanned at UPS Amazon refunded our account. Anyone with concerns about Amazon's policy will be glad to know this.
Overall your best deals will be on Black Friday- especially for electronics. That said, we keep an eye on our Chase and AmEx offers- and if there is one we can use on gifts we buy early. I am a veteran, and today target circle came out with a 10% off deal that can be used twice over the next couple of weeks- so we will pick some things up there if I can stack a sale price with the discount.
My kids are adults, so we just give them a check- based on what they have said it is much more appreciated than gifts they might have to return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter