best standard view room at Beach Club

healds

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any suggestions on the best room to stay in at the Beach Club? We only have a standard view...

Thanks!

We stayed in room 2635, it's a standard room at BC. We were very pleased with it.

It was next to a water view room. It overlooked the walk way coming from the Lobby to the beach. From the balcony you could see a little of SAB, the lake and boardwalk.

It was very close to the Lobby, SAB and other facilities, but was very quiet.

We had requested non-smoking, 2 queen beds & daybed (there was 5 in our party), a full balcony and away from BCV construction. We received all our requests. We were VERY pleased with our room!!!!:D

When I thought we were going to stay at the BC I did some research for requests with a standard room. You can request a garden view room and if you look on the BC site at the top of the resort board it will show you what rooms they are. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter