Best spot for fireworks on new years?

Warhorse

Disneyholic
We are going to Disney for new years and was wondering which park has the best fireworks. Is Epcot just illuminations or is it bigger, the same with fantasy in the sky fireworks. Thanks for your help.

I'm sorry I can't answer your question, since I'll be at WDW for NYE for my first time this year. But I'll post here to "bump" you up. Let's see if someone answers for you!

By the way, welcome to the boards! :D

I have been looking for this answer on a number of different boards. I hope bumping it will get an answer.

I will be in WDW for NYE and would like to know the answer to this question too!

--ditto me in too :-)) ) ---

It looks like MK, MGM and EPCOT are all open until 1am on NYE....
link to hours

I had heard that EPCOT would have 2 fireworks shows ( the earlier one around 7pm), but if that is so, they are not advertising it.

Not having any prior NYE experience, we will probably pick EPCOT only because we are staying at BCV ( I figure we can bail out of the park if things become too crowded!)
-DC :)

OK, everyone is back from New Years Eve by now <g> - so tell us, where IS the best place to see the New Years Eve Fireworks from? And any other tips for NYE?

KC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter