Best Resort with Accomodation for 6

Rygraymom

Earning My Ears
Hello! We are planning a trip for early december and it will be my husband and I and my Mom and step-father and 2 kids- ages 2 and 5.

I really would prefer not to sleep right next to them...that is kinda creepy :confused3

Is there any rooms that have seperate bed areas? Or are we just better off to do 2 different rooms?

I was quoting out AOA, but not sure they have a room option that we would want.

Thank you so much!!

Two rooms at any resort would give you all some privacy. Other options include the fort wilderness cabins (full Murphy bed in living room double bed with 2 bunks in bedroom), family suites at AoA or music, DVC 2 bedroom villas (although legally because the 2 year old doesn't count towards occupancy you could do a 1 bedroom at OKW, BLT or AKV Kidani). Might be forgetting an option or two. Me personally, I would do 2 rooms if a villa is cost prohibitive.

I would do two rooms as well. I'd check out a moderate for the bigger beds and more amenities. They are still cost effective over a villa

I would also go with 2 rooms, with my choice being the WL during December. The WL is beautiful anytime of year, but especially during the holidays. WL is also very convenient to MK via boat, as well as to the CR where you can shop, dine, and visit there and then hop on the monorail to visit the Poly and GF. Any of the deluxe resorts (with the exception of WL and AKL) will accommodate all of you in one standard room, but I would do 2 rooms for the privacy. Good luck and happy planning :wizard:.

If you are not on a strict budget, most (if not all?) of the Deluxe resorts have 2 bedroom suites. They are club level, which is a wonderful experience. :)

There's also the Junior Suites at CSR which are fairly reasonably priced (2 separate rooms & 2 bathrooms) as well as the Deluxe Rooms at BC, BWI, WL...possibly GF & CR too.

I know it's tempting to stay onsite, but don't forget there are offsite options that can make a stay with extended family easier. We rented a townhouse in Windsor Hills. We had three bedrooms, a kitchen for breakfasts and snacks, and a living room. Plenty of space for people to retreat to and the best part was it cost about $600 for the week, about what one of the two value rooms we would have needed would have cost.

Just another option to throw out there.

Two rooms. Ask for them to be close together, not at opposite ends of the resort. Four walls of your own are very, very precious! :goodvibes

It really sounds like 2 rooms would work better for your family. Since that will split up your party, you could stay at any of the WDW resorts.

Like pp's have said, since you have a 2-year old, you could technically fit into one room at most of the deluxe resorts... but I think you would feel the lack of privacy and I wouldn't recommend it.

I've found two rooms to be a good option if the villas are outside of your budget. Plus, I believe that most of the deluxe resorts have connecting rooms as an option.

We stayed at AK and had one room with a queen and double bunk bed connected to a king bed room. We also stayed at CR and had two queens with a daybed connected to two queens with a daybed (Plus another room next door, lol).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter